Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #16
Javat_90
Banned

Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch24
Translation: The real "King" of Miami took over.

This.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #17
Fuhrer Hubbs
Banned

Fuhrer Hubbs has decent reputationFuhrer Hubbs has decent reputation

Nice to see a LAkers fan that admits his team flaws. Gotta love the idiots that blame the refs in the best officiated game of the season. Kids are just mad.
Fuhrer Hubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #18
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Meh. You come off as a complete LeBron homer.

only when having to debate kobe stans. this forum hates on lebron to no end. he's actually under-rated here.

but meh...i'm more of a dirk/wade homer than lebron. it just comes off that way because kobe stans over-run this forum.

but whatever. brans just hiding the fact that he's probably deep down the worst stan on the site.

if Dirk ever played like that down the stretch of a tight game he'd be trolling me all night.

again...big difference.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #19
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski

1. Phil early Sabotage by telling Kobe to pass the ball in the post even though Kobe was white hot...After Kobe hit those early shots, you could feel the dejection from the Heat...Phil made Kobe go pusse mode, then took him out, Heat go Ham at the end of quarter. Kobe now cold.

2. @ Iso's in the post for Artest...WTF??...

3. First Half, Our Bigs gave up like a million Boards....Seemed like most of them were Mike f*cking Miller owning Gasol and Bynum....We also let Bosh feel like he could actually be a man...

4. Kobe...SMFH...Some sick Clutch shots....But then, straight up Epic Failness after that...Flailing, gettin plucked, Rofl copper 3's...Crying like a b!tch..

Straight up team loss....There were some bad calls, but if we played how we been playin, we would have won.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #20
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
only when having to debate kobe stans. this forum hates on lebron to no end. he's actually under-rated here.

but meh...i'm more of a dirk/wade homer than lebron. it just comes off that way because kobe stans over-run this forum.

but whatever. brans just hiding the fact that he's probably deep down the worst stan on the site.

if Dirk ever played like that down the stretch of a tight game he'd be trolling me all night.

again...big difference.

Or because the Mavericks are basically irrelevant on ISH.

You can't JUST blame the Kobe stans, Gyno. You've started your fair share of ridiculous threads with trolling in mind. There's no point denying it.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, the Lakers shot themselves in the foot. They should've gone to the bigs more and they should've went to Kobe when he was hot.

Kobe playing hero ball in the clutch was dumb too. Taking a contested 3 with 24 seconds on the clock. Wtf was that? Plus the whole going one on one with Wade. The shot selection was bad.

Regardless, it was a very close game. Both teams played well defesively, but also both teams got sloopy.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #22
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Lakers could have closed out all 4 quarters better
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #23
Derka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
I agree. Though there were obviously some suspect calls, the Lakers had some awful mental lapses which cost them heavily. Weird mistakes (+an awful three by Kobe from the Atlantic Ocean, ugh) got them in the end. Laker bigs also played sub-par this game.

But keep your chin up, Laker fans. At least you're not going to see them until June...if they can make it past Boston.

They're gonna have to get through Chicago first. Something tells me Chicago's not slipping lower than #2 in the East.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #24
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311

again...big difference.

Kobe hits 2 3's down the stretch. So now he's suppose to hit threes when he's getting hit on the arm? or keep the dribble when Wade's grabbing his arm?

come on man.
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #25
Asiantastic
30 Rock

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

There were questionable calls that decide the outcome, but what games don't have those? The bigger picture is that the Lakers made mistakes, and that's that.
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #26
opps
Banned

opps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Yeah, the Lakers shot themselves in the foot. They should've gone to the bigs more and they should've went to Kobe when he was hot.

Kobe playing hero ball in the clutch was dumb too. Taking a contested 3 with 24 seconds on the clock. Wtf was that? Plus the whole going one on one with Wade. The shot selection was bad.

Regardless, it was a very close game. Both teams played well defesively, but also both teams got sloopy.

++++

The 4 or 5 turnover when we had the lead
The energy & everything was there for the starting 5 just rebounding & Blake & Brown were awful today.
opps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #27
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Or because the Mavericks are basically irrelevant on ISH.

You can't JUST blame the Kobe stans, Gyno. You've started your fair share of ridiculous threads with trolling in mind. There's no point denying it.

always in response to the moronic trolls.

on another note. this game proves why we need stats. you see....we can't just "watch the games" because nobody will remember what happened in this game a month from now when kobe hits a big shot.

it will be:

"the best closer" "the mamba"...etc.

this is why the clutch stats are valid. kobe takes way too many forced shots late in games. its why the lakers don't have a great record in tight games.

stats give us a much better picture than our eyes. they don't forget about the turnovers or forced shots or poor defense...etc.

so next time i hear that the stats aren't valid. i'm referencing this game and saying:

"watch the ****ing game"

you can call me whatever you want, but i'm right and the stans are wrong. i use evidence and facts to support my claims....stans use nothing.

again. big difference.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #28
Thorn
Great young streetballer

Thorn is considered somewhat coolThorn is considered somewhat cool

True, Derka. But I believe Miami has more of a chance to defeat Chicago than Boston (all their games have been down to the wire) and Boston has beaten them handily (one game where Pierce scored one point, no less)

Ultimately, the obstacle in the East is still the Celtics.
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #29
opps
Banned

opps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Those shots wouldn't have been taken if the correct calls were made.

No he had a fresh 24 & then Artest gets the rebound & throws it back up. And Bynum missed an easy put back. THIS ALL ONE PLAY.

We were only down by two I dont they rushed that.
opps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #30
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

macpierce has decent reputationmacpierce has decent reputation

lakers got outrebounded, thats all
also kobe took too many tough jumpshots, thats usually when the lakers lose
sigh
macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: