Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #31
Zach Morris
Relax...just relax

Zach Morris has decent reputation
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

I thought there was a critical no call down the stretch, but the Lakers lost this one. Kobe took some really dumb shots. I take the good w/ the bad, because when they go in we love him. Offensive rebounds is the sole reason we lost this one though. That was just downright ridiculous.
Zach Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #32
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
he does this to hide the fact that he's a huge kobe stan and lakers homer.

he trolls mavs games now when they lose because he knows i'm a fan.

but i'm not going to troll him and hulk...even though i should.

i'm better than that. he isn't.

I say what I feel...I don't need to hide anything....Kobe is my fav player...Duh...

Better than what? You actively troll every thread...I only started trolling Mavs because you were trolling...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
opps
Banned

opps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Lakers could have closed out all 4 quarters better
opps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #34
LakerGirl72
I brick open layups

LakerGirl72 is considered somewhat coolLakerGirl72 is considered somewhat cool

for starters, lakers rebounding in the 1st half blew. it's like they hardly show up when playing heat.
LakerGirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #35
opps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
I agree. Though there were obviously some suspect calls, the Lakers had some awful mental lapses which cost them heavily. Weird mistakes (+an awful three by Kobe from the Atlantic Ocean, ugh) got them in the end. Laker bigs also played sub-par this game.

But keep your chin up, Laker fans. At least you're not going to see them until June...if they can make it past Boston.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:19 PM   #36
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Quote:
he does this to hide the fact that he's a huge kobe stan and lakers homer.

he trolls mavs games now when they lose because he knows i'm a fan.

but i'm not going to troll him and hulk...even though i should.

i'm better than that. he isn't.

as you type out a trolling message

do you hear yourself?
DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:19 PM   #37
opps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerGirl72
for starters, lakers rebounding in the 1st half blew. it's like they hardly show up when playing heat.

I seriously think its their pride. They did the same thing last year with the Cavs.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #38
Thorn
Great young streetballer

Thorn is considered somewhat coolThorn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by opps

What can I say, I don't count out the defending champs until they're sent home fishing.
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #39
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
I say what I feel...I don't need to hide anything....Kobe is my fav player...Duh...

Better than what? You actively troll every thread...I only started trolling Mavs because you were trolling...

nah...you are a troll.

i just post what i feel in the threads that interest me. if kobe had played great down the stretch, i would have no problem giving him credit.

you just don't like what i say so you call me a troll. its not trolling to just post in threads that interest me.

and the heat and lakers and kobe/lebron/wade and clutch stuff is what i find interesting.

but if you want to debate me on my statements i'm all for it. i'd love to actually have discussions with you. but you refuse to do that.

and so what if you've had them before? i haven't. this forum is not just for you dude. if you don't want to participate in a debate...don't. just don't troll threads posting LOL or ....while adding nothing to the conversation.

if you think something that someone says is so idiotic. tell us the reasons why. maybe you'll change my mind. never know.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #40
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
only when having to debate kobe stans. this forum hates on lebron to no end. he's actually under-rated here.

but meh...i'm more of a dirk/wade homer than lebron. it just comes off that way because kobe stans over-run this forum.

but whatever. brans just hiding the fact that he's probably deep down the worst stan on the site.

if Dirk ever played like that down the stretch of a tight game he'd be trolling me all night.

again...big difference.

Kobe was a pusse down the stretch....No if's ands or Buts about it...Go ahead, troll Kobe...I'd be agreeing with you...I'am a Homer, everyone is at heart...If you say you are unbiased you are lying to yourself...So I really don't understand you posting about me hiding something..
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #41
LakerGirl72
I brick open layups

LakerGirl72 is considered somewhat coolLakerGirl72 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by opps
I seriously think its their pride. They did the same thing last year with the Cavs.

i think i just may boycott all future matchups between the 2. i can't remember the last time i got mad at a loss, maybe it was xmas.
LakerGirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #42
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch24
Translation: The real "King" of Miami took over.

Real king of Miami?

thats one of the few times Wade played good agaisnt a great team this year. He always disapppeared in the other big games
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #43
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #44
opps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerGirl72
i think i just may boycott all future matchups between the 2. i can't remember the last time i got mad at a loss, maybe it was xmas.

Yeah thats the best it was like that last year for me when they lost to the Cavs. The end result it what will matter & we will 3-peat
Old 03-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #45
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
True, Derka. But I believe Miami has more of a chance to defeat Chicago than Boston (all their games have been down to the wire) and Boston has beaten them handily (one game where Pierce scored one point, no less)

Ultimately, the obstacle in the East is still the Celtics.

I don't know. I guess. Most of their games have been very close, so there's no room for error. The Heat have to step it up. Both teams have many weapons that can hurt the Heat. Ray Allen will take Wade out of the game because he would have to follow him around everywhere. Ray Allen and Rondo always kill them. With the Bulls, I don't know how they do it but they do it. The Bulls are like the Celts, and have many weapons. We'll see what happens.

But the Heat will have no easy road in the playoffs if they stay in third place. They face against the Knicks in the first round. Then the Bulls w/o home court advantage. Then the Celts w/o HCA. That's straight out bad, assuming if there's no upsets.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: