Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #46
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Those shots wouldn't have been taken if the correct calls were made.

Get the fu*k outta here with that noise. What the hell do the correct calls have to do with making DUMB AS FU*K basketball situations based on the game/clock situation? A perfectly defended 3 with 23 seconds on the shot clock off an inbounds? A 30-footer with 15+ seconds left on the shotclock and no pressing game clock need to launch it? Only Kobe makes those types of HORRIFIC decisions in those situations. Has ZERO to do with any calls or non-calls. Period. Dude has atrocious basketball IQ.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #47
LakerGirl72
I brick open layups

LakerGirl72 is considered somewhat coolLakerGirl72 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by opps
Yeah thats the best it was like that last year for me when they lost to the Cavs. The end result it what will matter & we will 3-peat

heck yeah! 3-peat
LakerGirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #48
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Kobe was a pusse down the stretch....No if's ands or Buts about it...Go ahead, troll Kobe...I'd be agreeing with you...I'am a Homer, everyone is at heart...If you say you are unbiased you are lying to yourself...So I really don't understand you posting about me hiding something..

everyone is biased.

but you often dismiss things just because of your preference for a player. like the dirk vs kobe clutch stuff.

you didn't even give it one second. you just poste a bunch of smiles and LOL and ROFL.

i think that is lame.

but whatever. i agree with your analysis on the game tonight.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #49
Javat_90
Banned

Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
Get the fu*k outta here with that noise. What the hell do the correct calls have to do with making DUMB AS FU*K basketball situations based on the game/clock situation? A perfectly defended 3 with 23 seconds on the shot clock off an inbounds? A 30-footer with 15+ seconds left on the shotclock and no pressing game clock need to launch it? Only Kobe makes those types of HORRIFIC decisions in those situations. Has ZERO to do with any calls or non-calls. Period. Dude has atrocious basketball IQ.

I think hes slightly better than Jordan tho.

your anger is like 1000 delicious vitamins for me
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #50
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
everyone is biased.

but you often dismiss things just because of your preference for a player. like the dirk vs kobe clutch stuff.

you didn't even give it one second. you just poste a bunch of smiles and LOL and ROFL.

i think that is lame.

but whatever. i agree with your analysis on the game tonight.

I started doing that when I realized no ones opinion's will change...

I posted my statment on Kobe being Clutch leading to wins in which leads to winning playoff games n titles, Players, coaches, exc all picking Kobe as best closer...Quotes from players, exc...That's my shit....

Also, one of my first post in the thread was like "Kobe, Dirk, and LeBron are all clutch, can't go wrong with any of them, I know who I want when I wanna win."....Was giving everyone dapps...Then I got bored of the same ramblings....We can debate about the clutch shit again, opinions won't change. Some of us have lives, arguing over the same shit over and over is kinda lame.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #51
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputation

I respect Brans a lot more after this thread.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #52
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave
The game was there in Kobe's hands.

Wade just stripped him clean and then proceeded to shut him down the rest of the way.

Wade > Bryant.

That's why Miami won.

Don't blame Phil or whoever, your boy had his chance, he just got chumped. If Jordan did that he wouldn't be hiding behind excuses.
you do realize branslowski isn't kobe bryant, right?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #53
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I started doing that when I realized no ones opinion's will change...

I posted my statment on Kobe being Clutch leading to wins in which leads to winning playoff games n titles, Players, coaches, exc all picking Kobe as best closer...Quotes from players, exc...That's my shit....

Also, one of my first post in the thread was like "Kobe, Dirk, and LeBron are all clutch, can't go wrong with any of them, I know who I want when I wanna win."....Was giving everyone dapps...Then I got bored of the same ramblings....We can debate about the clutch shit again, opinions won't change. Some of us have lives, arguing over the same shit over and over is kinda lame.

thats fair.

but some of us find it interesting. i don't see what good it does to start troll fests in those threads. if you think they are lame...don't post in them.

you'll never see me just post:

without adding something to the conversation or making a point.

again...that is the difference.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #54
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Artest horrible shot selection

He's forcing shots even if the defense is so tight on him and he is passing the ball outside even if he's wide open on the paint
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #55
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
thats fair.

but some of us find it interesting. i don't see what good it does to start troll fests in those threads. if you think they are lame...don't post in them.

you'll never see me just post:

without adding something to the conversation or making a point.

again...that is the difference.

You really find arguing with Hulk for amillion hours straight over the same shit interesting?...Humm, interesting...

Also, if I see somethin funny...I will laugh...Glad to know the internet is serious business to you brah.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #56
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
You really find arguing with Hulk for amillion hours straight over the same shit interesting?...Humm, interesting...

Also, if I see somethin funny...I will laugh...Glad to know the internet is serious business to you brah.

its actually about different stuff now. hulk and tpols finally admitted that Dirk's individual and team results are better in these situations

but....they claim its unfair because Dirk is 7 feet tall and has more advantages late in games. Now that is funny.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: