Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #46
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,867
OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Those shots wouldn't have been taken if the correct calls were made.

Get the fu*k outta here with that noise. What the hell do the correct calls have to do with making DUMB AS FU*K basketball situations based on the game/clock situation? A perfectly defended 3 with 23 seconds on the shot clock off an inbounds? A 30-footer with 15+ seconds left on the shotclock and no pressing game clock need to launch it? Only Kobe makes those types of HORRIFIC decisions in those situations. Has ZERO to do with any calls or non-calls. Period. Dude has atrocious basketball IQ.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #47
LakerGirl72
I brick open layups
 
LakerGirl72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 85
LakerGirl72 is considered somewhat coolLakerGirl72 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by opps
Yeah thats the best it was like that last year for me when they lost to the Cavs. The end result it what will matter & we will 3-peat

heck yeah! 3-peat
LakerGirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #48
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter
 
ginobli2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,019
ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Kobe was a pusse down the stretch....No if's ands or Buts about it...Go ahead, troll Kobe...I'd be agreeing with you...I'am a Homer, everyone is at heart...If you say you are unbiased you are lying to yourself...So I really don't understand you posting about me hiding something..

everyone is biased.

but you often dismiss things just because of your preference for a player. like the dirk vs kobe clutch stuff.

you didn't even give it one second. you just poste a bunch of smiles and LOL and ROFL.

i think that is lame.

but whatever. i agree with your analysis on the game tonight.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #49
Javat_90
Banned
 
Javat_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1,629
Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
Get the fu*k outta here with that noise. What the hell do the correct calls have to do with making DUMB AS FU*K basketball situations based on the game/clock situation? A perfectly defended 3 with 23 seconds on the shot clock off an inbounds? A 30-footer with 15+ seconds left on the shotclock and no pressing game clock need to launch it? Only Kobe makes those types of HORRIFIC decisions in those situations. Has ZERO to do with any calls or non-calls. Period. Dude has atrocious basketball IQ.

I think hes slightly better than Jordan tho.

your anger is like 1000 delicious vitamins for me
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #50
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,117
branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
everyone is biased.

but you often dismiss things just because of your preference for a player. like the dirk vs kobe clutch stuff.

you didn't even give it one second. you just poste a bunch of smiles and LOL and ROFL.

i think that is lame.

but whatever. i agree with your analysis on the game tonight.

I started doing that when I realized no ones opinion's will change...

I posted my statment on Kobe being Clutch leading to wins in which leads to winning playoff games n titles, Players, coaches, exc all picking Kobe as best closer...Quotes from players, exc...That's my shit....

Also, one of my first post in the thread was like "Kobe, Dirk, and LeBron are all clutch, can't go wrong with any of them, I know who I want when I wanna win."....Was giving everyone dapps...Then I got bored of the same ramblings....We can debate about the clutch shit again, opinions won't change. Some of us have lives, arguing over the same shit over and over is kinda lame.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #51
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT
 
Papaya Petee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 4,203
Papaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

I respect Brans a lot more after this thread.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #52
NoGunzJustSkillz
2015
 
NoGunzJustSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,200
NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave
The game was there in Kobe's hands.

Wade just stripped him clean and then proceeded to shut him down the rest of the way.

Wade > Bryant.

That's why Miami won.

Don't blame Phil or whoever, your boy had his chance, he just got chumped. If Jordan did that he wouldn't be hiding behind excuses.
you do realize branslowski isn't kobe bryant, right?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #53
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter
 
ginobli2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,019
ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
I started doing that when I realized no ones opinion's will change...

I posted my statment on Kobe being Clutch leading to wins in which leads to winning playoff games n titles, Players, coaches, exc all picking Kobe as best closer...Quotes from players, exc...That's my shit....

Also, one of my first post in the thread was like "Kobe, Dirk, and LeBron are all clutch, can't go wrong with any of them, I know who I want when I wanna win."....Was giving everyone dapps...Then I got bored of the same ramblings....We can debate about the clutch shit again, opinions won't change. Some of us have lives, arguing over the same shit over and over is kinda lame.

thats fair.

but some of us find it interesting. i don't see what good it does to start troll fests in those threads. if you think they are lame...don't post in them.

you'll never see me just post:


without adding something to the conversation or making a point.

again...that is the difference.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #54
dbugz
Gang Green
 
dbugz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,173
dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Artest horrible shot selection


He's forcing shots even if the defense is so tight on him and he is passing the ball outside even if he's wide open on the paint
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #55
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,117
branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
thats fair.

but some of us find it interesting. i don't see what good it does to start troll fests in those threads. if you think they are lame...don't post in them.

you'll never see me just post:


without adding something to the conversation or making a point.

again...that is the difference.

You really find arguing with Hulk for amillion hours straight over the same shit interesting?...Humm, interesting...

Also, if I see somethin funny...I will laugh...Glad to know the internet is serious business to you brah.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #56
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter
 
ginobli2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,019
ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
You really find arguing with Hulk for amillion hours straight over the same shit interesting?...Humm, interesting...

Also, if I see somethin funny...I will laugh...Glad to know the internet is serious business to you brah.

its actually about different stuff now. hulk and tpols finally admitted that Dirk's individual and team results are better in these situations

but....they claim its unfair because Dirk is 7 feet tall and has more advantages late in games. Now that is funny.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy