Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
i hope you dont mean lindsey lohan, that girl is disgusting.

true, I meant Mean Girls-era Lindsey Lohan, when she was still hot and not f&cked up on coke.

oh and regarding that "ugly" friend of Lindsey's, yea I'd tap that ass in a heartbeat too
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:40 PM   #17
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

lol it's funny how many basketball fans like this movie. I watched it tonight also and whoever thinks that LiLo wasn't hot in this movie is gay. I love how she looks in it and wish that she still looked that good. She is too skinny now.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:47 PM   #18
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Anyone watching The Day After Tomorrow? I swear its the most retarded movie ever, even more disappointing for a physics nerd like me.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:50 PM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

wow, why is every guy I talk to, talking about this movie this weekend? I was out with the guys at the pub last night and someone pipes up that they were watching Mean Girls the day before and everyone joins in praising how funny and smart a satire it is, and I'm just sitting there in shock assuming it was some stupid teeny bobber movie.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:58 PM   #20
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

you know what other movie looks like a chick flick and would never be given a chance by normal guys?

devil wears prada, with Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep.

It's a good film disguised as a chick flick. Meryl Streep's role here is simmilar to De Niro in Meet the Parents, she owns people left and right and clowns Hathaway nonstop.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:15 AM   #21
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
you know what other movie looks like a chick flick and would never be given a chance by normal guys?

devil wears prada, with Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep.

It's a good film disguised as a chick flick. Meryl Streep's role here is simmilar to De Niro in Meet the Parents, she owns people left and right and clowns Hathaway nonstop.

This girl was telling me about it and how funny it was. I was tuning her out...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:16 AM   #22
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Rachel McAdams is so, so hot in that movie. I mean, she is in most movies but for some reason that movie was able to pull the "top level" of hotness out of all 4 of the hot ones, especially her.

It's a funny flick. Definitely not hilarious and definitely not a top 50 comedy of all time or anything of that nature. Honestly, if the girls weren't attractive it would have been a whole hell of a lot harder to watch. But yes, it has laughs. And smarter humor than expected out of a movie revolving around teens.

Oh, and holy ****... Rachel McAdams is 30 years old. She was 28 when the movie came out. She looks like she's 18 at best in that movie, hahaha.

Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:22 AM   #23
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

the chick on the far right is the weakest but i'd still hit it
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:25 AM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah my sister had me watch it with her and i actually liked it. I especially like the one point she made about how for teenage girls halloween means putting on lingerie and some cheap animal ears cuz that **** is so true lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:26 AM   #25
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
the chick on the far right is the weakest but i'd still hit it

Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:46 AM   #26
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

My girlfriend has it stored on our TIVO and watches it all the time....
SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!LOL.....
Most of the chicks are hot though, so no complaints there!!!

SUCK ON THAT!!!LALALALALLALALA-JANIS IAN
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:51 AM   #27
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

I loved the fact that they had the token Asians in the movie... Hilarious.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:57 AM   #28
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

LakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputationLakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputation

It's a good movie. Great depiction of High School, with all they bretrayel.
LakersRuleTheNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:18 PM   #29
Wuxia
Local High School Star

Wuxia has decent reputation

Lol, this movie is indeed very funny, but my sister just watches it way too much. I think this movie is the best Lindsey has ever looked. She looks like trash now.
Wuxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #30
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuxia
Lol, this movie is indeed very funny, but my sister just watches it way too much. I think this movie is the best Lindsey has ever looked. She looks like trash now.

She looked dam good in that movie and so does Racheal McAdams.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: