Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-12-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default 60 wins possible?

Bulls are rollin' and they'd have to go 14 and 4 the rest of the season to reach the big 60. How likely is it to happen? They've played really well against the best teams and it doesn't look like they're going to slow down much in this final stretch of games.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 60 wins possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
Bulls are rollin' and they'd have to go 14 and 4 the rest of the season to reach the big 60. How likely is it to happen? They've played really well against the best teams and it doesn't look like they're going to slow down much in this final stretch of games.

I think you get my idea
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Who cares, this season is night and day compared to our previous, be happy where we sit and the position we're in for the playoffs. 60 wins would be great but a trip to the ecf or a chip would be better.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Getting to 60 wins may be necessary in order to get the 1 seed so if that's the case then the Bulls need to give it all they got in order to reach that mark. The 1 seed allows us an easier road and a greater chance of reaching the ultimate goal.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Very possible right now.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #6
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

3 weeks ago when I started this thread the Bulls would have to go 14 and 4 to reach 60. At that time there were no gaurantees it would happen, but now with only 5 games left they have to go 3 and 2 which is very likely of happening especially if they win tomarrow against Boston which I think they will. Most importantly it's becoming clear now that we're on the verge of winning the East which is pretty exciting.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Nice.

Now we need to minimize minutes in this last game.

I want Rose to get whatever points he needs to join MJ and whoever in a statistical category I heard during the Boston game (what is that btw I forget) so I can have more troll ammo.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Nice.

Now we need to minimize minutes in this last game.

I want Rose to get whatever points he needs to join MJ and whoever in a statistical category I heard during the Boston game (what is that btw I forget) so I can have more troll ammo.

Why? Win the game and push the Spurs for the overall number 1.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:01 PM   #9
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

We won tonight!

So if the Spurs lose to the Suns we'll have the best record in the league.

If they win and we're tied then the #1 overall seed will be determined by a random league drawing (stupid rule that needs to be changed).

I don't think the Spurs will make it to the Finals anyway though. Just don't see them making it that far. I see them losing to OKC in the 2nd round.

Regardless, it's a great accomplishment.

Alot of Bulls fans on here (including myself) had our Bulls finishing somewhere around the 2-4 seed in the East.

They exceeded all of our expectations. #1 seed in the East and best record in the league. It's been an unbelievable year and we still have the playoffs to look forward to.

This team and the coaching staff deserve alot of recognition from us Bulls fans, fans of the game, and the league.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #10
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

^agreed on all accounts.

Can't believe they won 62, especially with the injuries.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: