Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default The Official "Knicks Fans Hate The Heat" Thread

I HATE MIAMI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8faQTaDuI

Last edited by earlofupstate : 03-10-2011 at 12:30 PM.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I feel bad for the cHeat...

I was about to say something, before I opened the thread.

Fuck The Heat!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity

Fuck The Heat!!!
this
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate the Cheat
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a slight bit of sympathy for Bosh.I dont think he was as amped about the whole "take over the NBA" plot as Wade and James were.He really just wanted out of Toronto and onto a contender.Plus,I think he's a scapegoat as to why they've been playing so poorly.The other night,he was like 9 for 11 in the 1st have and didnt get a shot the entire 4th qtr.Thats not his fault.They treat him like he's Udonis Haslem.Plays don't get run for him.He just lingers around the elbow.

I share your sentiments though.I despise the Heat,especially James.That scripted,self entitled, narcissistic ***** made quitter.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This should be renamed to "Official Knick fans hate the Heat thread"
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:

Fuck The Heat!!!

Got you! Eff the Heat!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
This should be renamed to "Official Knick fans hate the Heat thread"

I have no problem with that, as long as knickcity is OK with it.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I have a slight bit of sympathy for Bosh.I dont think he was as amped about the whole "take over the NBA" plot as Wade and James were.He really just wanted out of Toronto and onto a contender.Plus,I think he's a scapegoat as to why they've been playing so poorly.The other night,he was like 9 for 11 in the 1st have and didnt get a shot the entire 4th qtr.Thats not his fault.They treat him like he's Udonis Haslem.Plays don't get run for him.He just lingers around the elbow.

I share your sentiments though.I despise the Heat,especially James.That scripted,self entitled, narcissistic ***** made quitter.

Oh, I think he was all for it...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--uG4QMlA0
Old 03-10-2011, 03:54 AM   #10
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize

Oh he was definitely amped, and I don't feel sorry for him 1 bit.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:44 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Oh he was definitely amped, and I don't feel sorry for him 1 bit.

the other 2 next to bosh was like, you aint seeing the day of light of the basketball
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #12
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I wonder if there's any NBA fan (other than Heat fans or bandwagoners) who actually does not hate that team now...

I must say I have nothing against Wade and Bosh. I do feel a little bit of sympathy for Bosh because he will be the scapegoat for a failure (I hope) in which his fault is minimum.

But man... the more LeBron fails, the more I enjoy like a f_cking hedgehog!

Of course he's a great player, and everyone of us wanted him in NY, but I never thought (even before this summer) that he could be in any serious conversation for GOAT like many people pretend, nor is he the best in the league.
He doesn't have the mind of the GOAT nor of a truly elite superstar.
And especially, his bball style is just plain UGLY.
Dude looks like a calf shooting stones with its hoof.
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #13
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
I have no problem with that, as long as knickcity is OK with it.
No problem with me, I don't care for trolling though.

If we can keep it in house, I'm fine with it.

I'll change it myself, but I won't make it a stick.

We got quite a few already.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #14
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
No problem with me, I don't care for trolling though.
If we can keep it in house, I'm fine with it.
I'll change it myself, but I won't make it a stick.
We got quite a few already.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #15
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Default Re: The Official "Knicks Fans Hate The Heat" Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APudEYEVZJQ
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: