Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Boston fans: Explain yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZ...eature=related
how can you guys ever live this down?
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Boston fans: Explain yourselves

Yeah, that was awful.

Larry Bird must have been rolling in his grave that day. -Sir Charles
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZ...eature=related
how can you guys ever live this down?

those were laker fans
I'm pretty sure there were a lot of Celtics fans in LA this year for the lakers game should they have to explain that as well????
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:20 PM   #4
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers, Bulls, and Knicks have fans everywhere. Rose gets MVP chants in every building this year. Well ive not seen him play in Toronto so im not sure there...but every game of his the last few months he gets MVP chants. Kobe got them most everywhere too. If the Knicks had a serious MVP type he would also.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
SFMF
I hit open 5-footers

SFMF has an OK reputation so far

No need for Boston fans to explain as they are clearly not a Boston fan chanting
SFMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
those were laker fans
I'm pretty sure there were a lot of Celtics fans in LA this year for the lakers game should they have to explain that as well????
Did you hear any MVP chants in LA?
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
Did you hear any MVP chants in LA?

I believe i heard lets go Celtics chants also I've not heard many MVP chants for an individual Celtics player in Boston so I wouldn't really expect it on the road.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there have been a few mvp chants for kg in the past few years...in other buildings
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Those weren't Boston fans lol
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #10
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I believe i heard lets go Celtics chants also I've not heard many MVP chants for an individual Celtics player in Boston so I wouldn't really expect it on the road.
Must be the Clippers fans
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #11
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Is something wrong with my hearing? I can barely hear it. the booing however, was loud and clear.

Regardless, Kobe fans started cheering for him because he had a good game. Amazing how slow some people are but since people are in the mood to troll, at least Celtics didnt get swept by Miami Heat. How can the Laker fans ever live this down blah. blah. blah.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #12
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

t-rex has an OK reputation so far

Boston fans are very knowledgable. They are respectful of good teams and players. They know their history and are probably smarter than any other fan base in basketball. They were simply showing respect for one of the greatest basketball players of all time.

That was no different that when Boston fans shouted "Beat LA" following the 1982 NBA Eastern Conference Finals when Dr. J and the 76ers beat the Celtics in a game 7 at Boston.The Celtics were the defending NBA champions. And the game would go down as Bird's only game 7 defeat in his entire career.

During that time the 76ers were the Celtics biggest rival. There even use to be a saying in Boston, that Nationally its Celtics/Lakers but locally its Celtics/76ers. When I was a little kid, I hated Andrew Toney and Moses Malone!

Here, this chant is actually considerable louder. It is remembered as a classic moment in Celtics history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksoRtL3rcts

Its called class (and a lot of Laker fans in the building).
Nothing to explain.
t-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 AM   #13
alexandreben
Local High School Star

alexandreben has no real reputation yet.

yes, Rose should be MVP for this season

not sure about if Boston Gardon fans ever had that MVP chant for Wilt Chamberlain back in 60s
alexandreben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:15 AM   #14
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
u didnt
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:17 AM   #15
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mans1ay3r
Is something wrong with my hearing? I can barely hear it. the booing however, was loud and clear.

Regardless, Kobe fans started cheering for him because he had a good game. Amazing how slow some people are but since people are in the mood to troll, at least Celtics didnt get swept by Miami Heat. How can the Laker fans ever live this down blah. blah. blah.

Yeah I'm sure the Lakers are still recovering from getting swept by the Cavs last season too. Winning the title must of took their minds off it slightly though.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: