Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Bryan Colangelo twitter

http://twitter.com/bryancolangelo
obviously fake but some of these made me laugh

Quote:
Just to keep you all abreast on the #Peja buyout. We are offering him $10,000.54 per 3 point shot made. He wants $335.23 per shot made. #NBA
Quote:
Too bad #Bosh sprained his ankle tonight. The #Heat will miss him. Thank goodness his ego wasn't sprained. That would be season ending!
Quote:
“@iluckylefty @BryanColangelo RT @openmiQ: well they better be working on a Nash and Carter trade to Toronto” -

@iluckylefty Carter would have to pay fans back the money for 2 dogged seasons and have titanium ankles installed to make this trade work.
Quote:
#MyNewYearResolution is to not sign players until I speak to their girlfriends/wives first. #Raptors
Quote:
#MyNewYearResolution is to give up on players that I draft. Especially players in the second round. #Raptors
7:39 PM Dec 31st, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone
Quote:
Someone should check in on #Turkoglu at the Vixen nightclub in Orlando. Its gametime after all. #NBA #Magic
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Bryan Colangelo twitter

Quote:
Some wise philosopher said once: "A good defense breeds a good offense." Or was it vice versa? Anyway, our guys are doing neither. #Raptors

I liked this one. So true.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
Peroti
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Peroti has an OK reputation so far

Haha, that one is brilliant ^^
Peroti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

And they are pretty close to the truth on the ways of BC.

Last edited by Himan12 : 01-24-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
The Next Jordan
High School JV MVP

The Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputationThe Next Jordan has a very bad reputation

Apparently Bargnani has a twitter account too. http://twitter.com/andreabustnani
The Next Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

http://twitter.com/andreabustnani

Quote:
The bad news: We lost our 9th in a row. The good news: I still get paid $103,657 per game this season. So all is good in BargnaniWorld!
10:15 PM Jan 26th via web

Quote:
Bryan Colangelo made a far less publicized "decision" when he drafted me. He decided that we were never gonna be a playoff team.
9:02 PM Jan 24th via web

Quote:
Today after I finished with my pasta and meatballs, I worked on my 3 point shooting. I know I need to make more 3's for us to win more games
10:52 PM Jan 23rd via web
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #7
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, guard yo balls. Reggie is coming back on the 17th of February. No more rebounding or defense for me!

Quote:
29 big points for me! I disappeared in the last 2 minutes, but the points are all that matters. Franchise, say it with me FRANCHISE!!

This has potential...
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I laughed at almost every tweet on Bustnani..
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Today after I finished with my pasta and meatballs, I worked on my 3 point shooting. I know I need to make more 3's for us to win more games
10:52 PM Jan 23rd via web

The bad news: We lost our 9th in a row. The good news: I still get paid $103,657 per game this season. So all is good in BargnaniWorld!
10:15 PM Jan 26th via web

29 big points for me! I disappeared in the last 2 minutes, but the points are all that matters. Franchise, say it with me FRANCHISE!!

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
An interviewer asked if we're tired or worn down and I told him that we're playing pretty good defense but our offense wasn't good enough!

Quote:
Watch my ridiculous post game interview on www.raptors.com. Me not SHOOTING enough is the reason we're losing, that's right, SHOOTING!!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
@BryanColangelo Who needs confidence pills when we have a GM who pays big money regardless of results. Thank you Isiah Colangelo!

http://twitter.com/andreabustnani
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
lilbustnani
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lilbustnani has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
@KrisHumphries Hey man, how did you bag Kim Kardashian? If I grab 10 rebounds total over my next 3 games do you think I can borrow her?
11:59 PM Feb 2nd via web in reply to KrisHumphries

I miss Hedo. When he was around, everyone spent so much time hating him that they didn't realize that my talents peaked in 2008.
11:52 PM Feb 2nd via web

12 points on 4/12 shooting. 5 rebounds, no blocks, no defense. It feels so good to be the man in Toronto. Chris who?
11:48 PM Feb 2nd via web

Being the a bottom 3 team in the league, potentially losing 13 straight, and still being well over the salary cap, priceless.
lilbustnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #13
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

These are awesome!
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Fun fact. I grab the lowest amount of rebounds in the NBA for a starting F/C but I still get paid more than Beasley and K.Love combined! LOL

Quote:
Me and Bryan had movie night tonight. We watched a movie called "Overpaid in Toronto." God I love my GM!

Quote:
Melo should just throw everyone a curve ball and come to Toronto. The party life is awesome and the expectations are incredibly low!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Being the a bottom 3 team in the league, potentially losing 13 straight, and still being well over the salary cap, priceless.
This is so sad that BC shouldn't be given another GM contract in his entire life.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: