Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #481
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

I was thinking about the Battle Royale collection but I'll wait until it drops in price. I almost wish it was just a huge package around the first movie since Battle Royale 2 really sucked.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #482
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea I feel u, I don't like Battle Royale 2 but I love that cover art so...cha ching, sold
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #483
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My collection so far:

Still adding to it pretty quickly.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:55 PM   #484
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does anyone actually like 3D? Everyone I know would rather just watch the non 3D version of films.
And is Blu ray 3D even as good as movie theater 3D?
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #485
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Moon.

Bought it for $15. Loved the movie and can't wait to watch it again.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #486
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
My collection so far:

Still adding to it pretty quickly.

The Grey isn't even out on blu-ray yet.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #487
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
The Grey isn't even out on blu-ray yet.

Not for purchase yet, if you know what I mean.

I need to update my list, I've added 20+ since that post.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #488
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Moon.

Bought it for $15. Loved the movie and can't wait to watch it again.

Damn thanks for reminding me, gotta add that one to my collection on Blu
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #489
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Damn thanks for reminding me, gotta add that one to my collection on Blu

Brilliant film. I also picked it up a few weeks back for 5....bargain!

Rockwell is a seriously under used actor. I always thought he should have been cast in I am Legend instead of Will Smith. That wishy washy bullshit film they made was utter rubbish.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #490
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I never heard of Moon. Just from the positive comments I think I'll give the blu-ray a shot. It's only $10.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #491
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

I just pre-ordered the Avengers on Blu Ray. Now I play the waiting game..
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #492
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm now up to 48, with 3 more on their way in the mail. Its quite sad cause there is still so many movies and shows I want.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #493
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last purchases were Lost Highway, Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me on Blu-ray.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #494
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Just pre-ordered the James Bond 50th Anniversary Collection (22 movies). It was down from $199 to $169 and figured that was a decent value.

I love the series as a whole. Some great action/adventure movies in the series' run. Even the stinkers (Man with the Golden Gun, A View to a Kill, Die Another Day) have some element of campy charm.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:14 PM   #495
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Just pre-ordered the James Bond 50th Anniversary Collection (22 movies). It was down from $199 to $169 and figured that was a decent value.

I love the series as a whole. Some great action/adventure movies in the series' run. Even the stinkers (Man with the Golden Gun, A View to a Kill, Die Another Day) have some element of campy charm.
Wow, those are remastered too?

Wow... http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Comple...th+Anniversary
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: