Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #1
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Jeezy Beefin wit Nas

dude went off talkin $hit about Nas in an interview with Monie Love.

Hip-hop is dead.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:47 PM   #2
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Jeezy doesn't have enough cred to be able to touch Nas. This for me is reminiscent of when 50 came into the game by calling out Jay-Z.

Last edited by haterofhaters : 12-08-2006 at 07:13 PM.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Who cares?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #4
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

what language are we talking about here?
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:54 PM   #5
ThaKing
Decent playground baller

ThaKing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLakerfan
what language are we talking about here?

ThaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:04 AM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeezy will get owned he needs to shut up
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if this had to do with anime characters beefing these pansies would be all in it.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/jeezy-ca...-show-mp3.html

he made a complete fool out of himself.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:36 PM   #8
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

so is fabo
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:48 PM   #9
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

wow, you can't be serious.

Nas is about to release the best album of the last two years in a couple weeks. wrong time to do this Jeez, you're about to look like a moron.

just stick to your niche and be happy with it. don't go after the best rapper ever. you make entertaining music, Nas makes classic music.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #10
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

What's up with these scrub rappers dissing legends or near-legends?
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #11
hawks4life
I airball my layups

hawks4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
don't go after the best rapper ever.

you got to be ****ting me
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:17 AM   #12
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Garbage rappers is catching feelings over Nas's new Album

hip hop is definitely deader than a morgue right now
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 02:04 PM   #13
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

ya boy Jeezy already apologized

He smartened up after he stormed outta that studio...

I heard that sh*t on the radio saturday night and I was not sure who was talking sh*t...

he tried to play Monie love out too like she wasnt up on what hip-hop was about... Monie Love was part of native tongues... that chick definitely knows what hip hop is. these young f*ck rappers these days dont even act like they know who was rapping before they got in the game and f*cked it up

Good thing he snapped outta that fantasy he was living in because he was definitely out of pocket when he started yapping about Nas not being from the street..

Jeezy proved he dont know what hip-hop is really about when he started asking if Nas stay bussing his guns.. he even said Nas aint from the streets if he roll back the tape and listen to himself he'll understand why people think Hip-hop is dead...

He sounded almost as dumb as the franchise boys when they punk asses caught feelings over Nas new album...

there's a song on the album...hope or something like that, and Nas explains what he meant by the title of the song and it sounds like its directed right at garbage ass rappers like Jeezy and franchise boys... booty MCs know who they are and thats why they getting their booty ass feathers ruffled.. because a legend just shined some light on these roaches and they fear they wont be able to eat no more crumbs off the table if these lights stay on..

As far as lil Wayne's stupid ass:

He must have bumped his head or something because he has lost his mind.. I thought he was on Jay-Z nuts not too long ago? Now he's mad at jay and yappin about being better? he must be crazy..

the saddest part of the whole thing is that it seems like dipset is gassin him up and sending him at hov like a crash test dummy....

and he even went ya boy skateboard P.... I dont care what no-body say skateboard P is a cool cat...He's wierd in a way, but he stay making hot tracks....

Weez is yappin about bape or whatever.....sounding like a diplomat puppet saying no homo.

wayne is gonna fall
Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #14
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

wayne is beefin wit Pharell?.. what happened?

honestly, too bad for wayne, dude was finally gaining respect for his lyrical abilities, now this wackness wit his formal Idol (jay) and this whole kissing bull****.

Where did Jeezy apologize?... link?.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:00 PM   #15
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

no solid link yet, but various sites have a recount of what Jeezy said.....Im sure some audio will pop up sooner or later... here's what I read tho..

Quote:
Ain't got no link or anything so I don't know if this will be deleted or not. The interview will probably be on their website 2morrow though. But he was on the Russ Parr show in DC this morning and he basically said that he didn't mean what he said and that his anger pretty much got the best of him. Jeezy said the vibe was off when he came in the studio yesterday. He said that he took offense when Monie Love was saying that she believed Hip Hop Is Dead, and that's what Nas was saying the samething as she was. He took that as a direct shot at him and the rest of ATL b/c she was basically saying artists like him are the reasons hip hop is dead. So that made him say what he said without thinking 1st. He said there's no beef with Nas and apologized to Nas if he took it that way. He said if he was really beefing with NAs he would have said it again today, but yesterday he got caught up in the moment. He also said their isn't any diss tracks towards Nas, but he does feel that their are alot of older cats in the game hating on the south out of jealousy and just hatred.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=330236

Quote:
wayne is beefin wit Pharell?.. what happened?

Quote:
On Pharrell and the Clipse:
”I don’t see no ****ing Clipse. This is a ****ing legend you’re talking to right here. How many years them ****** been around? Who the **** is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That ***** wore BAPE and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, ‘I like these colors but I can’t buy them because other rappers wore them?”

Pharrell and Nigo own bape dont they? Wayne is retarded

on the whole kissin stuff
Quote:
On the infamous photo of he and Baby kissing:
”I don’t fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don’t understand a lot of ****. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, ‘Everybody’s doing this black mob ****. When I see you ******, this is what we’re gonna do.’ And that’s why you’ve probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every *****’s done that. I’ve done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause.”
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: