Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #16
griffmoney1784
Banned

griffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: hate on your favorite player

kobe bryant is old when he wins rings like a chump

he might never be better than MJ, might have to settle for second place all time like a chump

he shoots like 3% less than the GOAT... what a chump

hes a bum because he has the same number of mvps as shaquille O'neal

oh yea... and lebron is better because finals mvps arnt worth anything... its about stats.... but tim duncan is better than kobe bryant all time because he has 1 more finals mvp NAR NE HAR NARRRR HAR

griffmoney1784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
clearly vince carter, best dunker of all time was a give away

Yeap. That made it easy. I wanted to leave that out, but I wasn't sure. It's this guy:

(Look at Kevin Garnett and Gary Payton. "HOLY SHIT, THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!")
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
My favorite player wasn't really very good.

Lol, Stro was actually my one of my top favorite players when I was a kid. To this day I don't know why. It's sort of amazing he is out of the league this young though.

Now time to hate on my favorite player... He expects to get every call and when he doesn't he moans like a *****.. It's annoying. Also, he doesn't get back on defense, and unless he really cares a lot he always coasts on D, even though, when he wants to, he can be the best perimeter defender in the NBA. -Dwyane Wade
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #19
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffmoney1784
kobe bryant is old when he wins rings like a chump

he might never be better than MJ, might have to settle for second place all time like a chump

he shoots like 3% less than the GOAT... what a chump

hes a bum because he has the same number of mvps as shaquille O'neal

oh yea... and lebron is better because finals mvps arnt worth anything... its about stats.... but tim duncan is better than kobe bryant all time because he has 1 more finals mvp NAR NE HAR NARRRR HAR

Damn, even on a thread meant for the purpose of humor and having fun, you still manage to find a way to get defensive and latch yourself to Kobe's nuts. Grow up.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #20
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
Yeap. That made it easy. I wanted to leave that out, but I wasn't sure. It's this guy:

(Look at Kevin Garnett and Gary Payton. "HOLY SHIT, THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!")
I wonder where that guy is now. The guy who got dunked on must of went all downhill from there.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:19 PM   #21
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

screw it, i'll join
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #22
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
screw it, i'll join
LOL, This is GREAT!

Brook Lopez CAN'T rebound! single digits for double doubles this season!! cmon!
Jason Kidd is a ROLE PLAYER
Vince Carter is WASHED UP
LeBron James is too cocky, and has failed too many times this season.
Humphries doesnt deserve Kim!!!

Last edited by Nets fan 93 : 03-16-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #23
For_Three
For 3!!! Bang!

For_Three has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
screw it, i'll join

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it. Nice man.
For_Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #24
'Toine=MVP
High School Varsity 12th Man

'Toine=MVP has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Toine=MVP
Rondo is a bad free throw shooter. Does that count?

Ok, I'll try harder.

Rondo sucks!!! Good enough?
'Toine=MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #25
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic has decent reputation

Dwight Howard has no post moves. His hands are made of stone and he drops passes left and right. He'll never win a title as a centerpiece. Dude is straight up bitchmade. Doesn't know what the word clutch means. Total liability on the offensive end. He can't score at all unless it's an offensive putback or an alley oop. He will be out of the league the minute his athleticism fades. Chump *****. In fact, Michael Olowokandi could teach him a thing or two about post offense. All he does is smile. ****ing guy needs to be out there eating hearts, not smiling! What the **** is that shit? ****ing soft *****. He can't hit free throws, and is just a bad person in general. Derrick Rose is the best player in the NBA... and of all-time.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #26
DonCorleone
Banned

DonCorleone has an OK reputation so far

Here it goes:

Shaquille O'neal is a fake, adulterous, "I ****ed your wife Arenas", prideful, small dick for height, ugly head (face), attention whore.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #27
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Luol Deng is not a leader, he is probably playing the best basketball he ever will right now.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #28
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eric Gordon can not handle the damn ball to save his life. At times, I think he's in the wrong sport with how often he hits the ball of his knees, go play some damn soccer.

Quentin Richardson is nothing more than a chucker who had all the potential to be a great offensive player but got Antoine Walker syndrome and the 3 point line became his wifey after alien ass looking Brandy dumped his ass.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #29
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

His face isn't that much pretty
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #30
DonCorleone
Banned

DonCorleone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
His face isn't that much pretty

But when he has sex all he needs to do is put a bag on his head.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: