Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 12:51 AM   #181
Skip Bayless
Banned
 
Skip Bayless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bristol
Posts: 934
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
he had 20-8-14-2-2 you ****ing retard
they double-triple teamed him and fouled the shit out of him (why do u think he had 19 freethrows) and luckily enough gibson hit open shots lebron created for him once in his life in the playoffs..........

3-11 in an deciding game? 27%? Not good. Boobie had to carry LeBrick to the finals, and you think he returned the favor? Nope, jst choked on the big stage.
Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:51 AM   #182
Ne 1
College star
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,088
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
he had 20-8-14-2-2 you ****ing retard
they double-triple teamed him and fouled the shit out of him (why do u think he had 19 freethrows) and luckily enough gibson hit open shots lebron created for him once in his life in the playoffs..........

Not really, he just got shut down by Tayshaun Prince.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #183
SYM86
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 152
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
Just curious.

I thought that's the reason he got his nickname lebrick? NO?
SYM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #184
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 10,904
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
he had 20-8-14-2-2 you ****ing retard
they double-triple teamed him and fouled the shit out of him (why do u think he had 19 freethrows) and luckily enough gibson hit open shots lebron created for him once in his life in the playoffs..........

his best player that year was boobie gibson..... imagine that.......... kobrick would have been swept in the 1st round OR NOT EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS with that team.... especially not at the age of 21.....

It's funny the selective double standards Bron fans got....I've encountered it before, but it's always funny to see it....One minute, only fg% counts, (see the reactions on Kobe's game 7, you know, 6-24, but had 20+pts, 15reb, played great defense, and was clutch in the 4th but don't matter cause FG%), but when it comes to Bron, it's not just the fg%, it's the other stuff that effects the game..."It's not all about scoring you dumb Kobe fans"... @ This forum.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #185
Ne 1
College star
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,088
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYM86
I thought that's the reason he got his nickname lebrick? NO?

I think LeBroom was more popular after the '07 Finals.



He's had LeBrick since he came in the league because he can't shoot.

Last edited by Ne 1 : 03-17-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:02 AM   #186
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia
Posts: 15,513
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
3-11 in an deciding game? 27%? Not good. Boobie had to carry LeBrick to the finals, and you think he returned the favor? Nope, jst choked on the big stage.

you have to be kidding me??? hahahahahahah
and why should i take the worst illiterate immature little kiddie kobrick ******ging lebron hating primadonna like you seriously??????????
LMFAO

lebron averaged almost a triple double that series.... 26-9-9........... gibson averaged 13 points per game and was nothing but a inconsistant spotup shooter that came of the bench........... stupid moron

3-11 yes?? ONLY 11 FG ATTEMPTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 POINTS 14 REBOUNDS 8 ASSISTS 2 BLOCKS 2 STEALS, MAKING THE RIGHT PLAYS.......... LEBRON IS NOT KOBE! HE WONT SHOTJACK!!!!!!!!!!! SORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IF IT WASNT FOR LEBRONS 48-9-7 + 25-30 POINT OUTBURST IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND OVERTIME THEN THEY WOULDNT HAVE WON!!!!!!!!


GET OVER IT AND GET OVER KOBRICK NEVER BEING THAT GOOD

Last edited by pauk : 03-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:06 AM   #187
Skip Bayless
Banned
 
Skip Bayless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bristol
Posts: 934
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
you have to be kidding me??? hahahahahahah
and why should i take the worst illiterate immature little kiddie kobrick ******ging lebron hating primadonna like you seriously??????????
LMFAO

lebron averaged almost a triple double that series.... 26-9-9........... gibson averaged 13 points per game and was nothing but a inconsistant spotup shooter that came of the bench........... stupid moron

3-11 yes?? ONLY 11 FG ATTEMPTS.......... LEBRON IS NOT KOBE! HE WONT SHOTJACK!!!!!!!!!!! SORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



Lets get something clear. I don't like Kobe. So including him in attacking me holds no water.

In a deciding game, your star player goes 3-11 on 27% FG, that is a complete choke job. But it was OK because Boobie carried them to the Finals. Not making a case for Boobie being the series MVP, because the series MVP was the Cavs defense with LeBron only being great in one game.
Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:18 AM   #188
Colby Brian
Banned
 
Colby Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

lebron averaged 22.0 ppg on 35.6 fg% in 2007 finals

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/stats/2...als_stats.html

thats pretty bad, never even topped 30
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:19 AM   #189
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,218
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
I think LeBroom was more popular after the '07 Finals.



He's had LeBrick since he came in the league because he can't shoot.



NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #190
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,218
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby Brian
lebron averaged 22.0 ppg on 35.6 fg% in 2007 finals

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/stats/2...als_stats.html

thats pretty bad, never even topped 30


NO BUT WADE DID
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:22 AM   #191
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,218
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

29 PERCENT.. 29 PERCENT...


NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:25 AM   #192
Colby Brian
Banned
 
Colby Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

kobe in 2004 finals averaged 22.6 ppg, on 38.1 fg% http://www.nba.com/lakers/stats/2003...als_stats.html

thats pretty bad too, but atleast he was clutch in game 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDWru_YjLLg

and had 33 points (14-27)
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #193
Colby Brian
Banned
 
Colby Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

lebron was swept like a *****
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #194
Colby Brian
Banned
 
Colby Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
29 PERCENT.. 29 PERCENT...



what? 29 % what?
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:29 AM   #195
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,218
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby Brian
kobe in 2004 finals averaged 22.6 ppg, on 38.1 fg% http://www.nba.com/lakers/stats/2003...als_stats.html

thats pretty bad too, but atleast he was clutch in game 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDWru_YjLLg

and had 33 points (14-27)



Thanks for the laugh... What about in 1999 when the Lakers got swept by the SPURS.. What kobe do then?

And he was playing with all time greats.. LOL
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy