Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #61
whoartthou
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,376
whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
Yea, we know what happened. Shaq refused to take a back seat to Kobe Bryant, so he bitched and moaned to Jerry Buss about getting him his money. Then, he got shipped out and the rest of the team left.

Kobe started from scratch, and built an entire new dynasty while Shaq was being shipped from coast to coast like a used whore.

In the end, Kobe ends up with more rings than Shaq and a better career.

the lakers started from scratch and built a new dynasty, not kobe. Mitch = mvp. Gasol= MVP. Kobe=doing what he always does.. chuck and hopefully he makes some

Nope. Kobe just took matters into his own hands and chucked his team out of those games. If he got the ball to shaq, they prolly win one more chip
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #62
The Iron Fist
Great college starter
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,541
The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou


a mere formality. So that is what explains kobe's atrocious play in the finals


He was burned out from having to carry the team while Shaq was on the bench in the 4th quarters.

He played the role his team asked him to and facilitated the offense so Shaq can dominate against Rik Smits and Todd MacCullogh.

Wow, Shaq was going up against some real brutes when he won those FMVPs. Its a miracle he was even able to score against those guys.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #63
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,081
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Nips
Kobe hasn't made it out of the first round of the playoffs without Fisher.

That is not a debatable fact.

Pippen hasn't made the Finals without Jordan.


That is not a debatable fact.

Shaq made the Finals without Kobe.

HANG ON A SECOND. OH DEAR.

THAT KINDA MAKES KOBE THE PIPPEN HUH.

Wipe that egg off yo' motherfuggin face motherfugga.


Pippen without MJ = WCFinals + a 55 win season ECSFinals

MJ without Pippen = 5 losing seasons 1 - 9 in the playoff's



next
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #64
whoartthou
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,376
whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Morris
At least one game. But We'll never know. LeBron's teams were always built around him. A bunch of shooters. A Center like Z is ideal for LeBron's game.

and a center like shaq, or an uber stacked team full of 7 footers is what kobe needs to compliment his "unique" game
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #65
whoartthou
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,376
whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
He was burned out from having to carry the team while Shaq was on the bench in the 4th quarters.

He played the role his team asked him to and facilitated the offense so Shaq can dominate against Rik Smits and Todd MacCullogh.

Wow, Shaq was going up against some real brutes when he won those FMVPs. Its a miracle he was even able to score against those guys.


and who was kobe going against?
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #66
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,081
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
the lakers started from scratch and built a new dynasty, not kobe. Mitch = mvp. Gasol= MVP. Kobe=doing what he always does.. chuck and hopefully he makes some

Nope. Kobe just took matters into his own hands and chucked his team out of those games. If he got the ball to shaq, they prolly win one more chip




2000 playoffs Kobe = 21PPG 4reb 4ast Championship 51% TS%
2001 playoffs Kobe = 29PPG 7reb 6ast Championship 55% TS%
2002 playoffs Kobe = 26PPG 5reb 4ast Championship 51% TS%
2008 playoffs Kobe = 30PPG 5ast 5reb Lost in Da Championship 57% TS%
2009 playoffs Kobe = 30PPG 5ast 5reb Championship 56% TS%
2010 playoffs Kobe = 29PPG 6reb 5ast Championship 56% TS%


next....
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #67
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star
 
Bernie Nips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,163
Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Pippen without MJ = WCFinals + a 55 win season ECSFinals

MJ without Pippen = 5 losing seasons 1 - 9 in the playoff's



next

Pippen = GOAT
Bernie Nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #68
The Iron Fist
Great college starter
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,541
The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Nips
Kobe hasn't made it out of the first round of the playoffs without Fisher.

That is not a debatable fact.

Pippen hasn't made the Finals without Jordan.

That is not a debatable fact.

Shaq made the Finals without Kobe.

HANG ON A SECOND. OH DEAR.

THAT KINDA MAKES KOBE THE PIPPEN HUH.

Wipe that egg off yo' motherfuggin face motherfugga.

As I said, cool. I have no problem with Kobe having Fisher as his Pippen.

Just shows how much of a burden he had to carry with Derek Fisher as his main secondary player.

So Shaq made the finals without Kobe.

Big deal, how many games did he win?

Kobe has made 3 straight finals appearances without Shaq, and won two in a row.

There is no egg here cupcake, just a fat juicy smile.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #69
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star
 
Bernie Nips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,163
Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
2000 playoffs Kobe = 21PPG 4reb 4ast Championship 51% TS%
2001 playoffs Kobe = 29PPG 7reb 6ast Championship 55% TS%
2002 playoffs Kobe = 26PPG 5reb 4ast Championship 51% TS%
2008 playoffs Kobe = 30PPG 5ast 5reb Lost in Da Championship 57% TS%
2009 playoffs Kobe = 30PPG 5ast 5reb Championship 56% TS%
2010 playoffs Kobe = 29PPG 6reb 5ast Championship 56% TS%


next....

Tield Soals? I've never heard of these.
Bernie Nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #70
Zach Morris
Relax...just relax
 
Zach Morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Inside Chandler Parsons
Posts: 482
Zach Morris has decent reputation
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
and a center like shaq, or an uber stacked team full of 7 footers is what kobe needs to compliment his "unique" game

Zach Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #71
The Iron Fist
Great college starter
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,541
The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou


and who was kobe going against?


Allen Iverson, Reggie Miller and Jason Kidd.

Not much but a few all stars.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #72
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star
 
Bernie Nips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,163
Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
As I said, cool. I have no problem with Kobe having Fisher as his Pippen.

Just shows how much of a burden he had to carry with Derek Fisher as his main secondary player.

So Shaq made the finals without Kobe.

Big deal, how many games did he win?

Kobe has made 3 straight finals appearances without Shaq, and won two in a row.

There is no egg here cupcake, just a fat juicy smile.

Your comprehension skills don't work there sunshine... Kobe is the Pippen to Fisher's MJ. Your logic, not mine!

The only way Fisher is the Pippen to Kobe's MJ, is if Kobe is the Pippen to Shaq's MJ.

Choose yer poison.
Bernie Nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #73
Ne 1
College superstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,564
Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

0-4

@ Kobe having more rings than LeBron has Finals wins.

Last edited by Ne 1 : 03-16-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #74
The Iron Fist
Great college starter
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,541
The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
and a center like shaq, or an uber stacked team full of 7 footers is what kobe needs to compliment his "unique" game


Gheorge Mureson, Mark Eaton Manute Bol were all taller 7 footers, so if thats all thats needed to win a championship,


why don't they have a single one between them?




They never had a Kobe Bryant to lead them to the promised land.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #75
whoartthou
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,376
whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default Re: How come Lebron had such a terrible fg% in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
As I said, cool. I have no problem with Kobe having Fisher as his Pippen.

Just shows how much of a burden he had to carry with Derek Fisher as his main secondary player.

So Shaq made the finals without Kobe.

Big deal, how many games did he win?

Kobe has made 3 straight finals appearances without Shaq, and won two in a row.

There is no egg here cupcake, just a fat juicy smile.

what the f#$# you on? Fisher was not Kobe's secondary player.

Fisher just hit all the big shots.
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy