Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody else feel like this...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMode
I do agree shit tons of overreaction occur over one night of basketball and then repeat the next night. But you must agree, 75% of trolls are Kobe stans/Laker that add nothing to a conversation unless it involves the word Kobe. They also get butthurt by any fact that degrades or criticizes Kobe, in even just the littlest way. Way too close-minded.
This guy complaining about trolls...
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #17
SavageMode
2EZ

SavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffmoney1784
lol message boards have always been like this

i remember trolling vince tmac and iverson fans back in the day... wonder where they went

im getting too old for this... 26... gonna retire after this season
Wow thank you for admitting you are a troll.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #18
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
lol bandwagoners exposing themselves.

who's exposing themselves?
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #19
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:

i remember trolling vince tmac and iverson fans back in the day... wonder where they went

come on homie. u passed yo physical prime but u bout to skewer kids wit yo experience and guile

at least 5 years left in your prime
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #20
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

Quote:

you sure about that buddy? What if your hero does not win that ring? You still gonna retire?
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #21
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

I sort of agree with you. There are way too many haters on here. People calling elite players "trash or bums" does get old. People can't appreciate that athletes have down games. Most of these people have never played sports outside of NBA11k on xbox.

You just can't take it too seriously.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #22
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
It does seem at times nobody wants to just talk about basketball. Right now there are at a glance...18 topics that exist for no reason but for someone to come argue with it. To push this over that or this guy is overrated or...whatever.

Annoying to have to look 2-3 pages for anything where someone just has a thought about basketball and wish to share it.

This whole board is made up of people who don't actually want to talk basketball, just ride their favorite player (99% of the time it's LeBron, Rose, Durant or Kobe) and hate on every other team.

I'm gone.

PS; love your videos
Old 03-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #23
MayCeltics
Banned

MayCeltics posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMayCeltics posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMayCeltics posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

MayCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #24
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
I almost don't enjoy the NBA anymore. It's not losing games that makes it not worth it, it's the fact that boards like these are filled with irrational haters that go nuts every time my team loses/wins/does anything/does nothing, and it makes me angry even though I know they are just trolls. It pisses me off and I don't even bother arguing with them because I know they have the IQ of a ****ing ant. I can't go on here and talk about the game because half the people are just going to say stupid shit that pisses me off, ya know? I'm sure lots of rational Laker fans, Bulls fans, Heat fans, etc... (popular teams) can relate to how I am feeling.

I'm done coming to these boards, too much hate, ya know? Just gonna watch the games and let the hate that takes place on these boards cease to be a part of my life.

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #25
Peteballa
Go Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

What the hell? If you're going to get a "U MAD" picture, get a relevant or slightly interesting one. God damn... No creativity these days.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #26
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

No, nobody else feels like an emotional little ***** the way you do about a message board.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #27
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMode
I do agree shit tons of overreaction occur over one night of basketball and then repeat the next night. But you must agree, 75% of trolls are Kobe stans/Laker that add nothing to a conversation unless it involves the word Kobe. They also get butthurt by any fact that degrades or criticizes Kobe, in even just the littlest way. Way too close-minded.
Dude since I came back from BMT all I've seen here is closeminded bandwagoners like you that defend Lebron against every person that says something they don't like to hear. It's been awhile since I've seen a Kobe the best topic that don't involve comparing him to MJ

After Ashbelly you are probably the most moronic bandwagoner Lebron stan!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:31 PM   #28
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
What the hell? If you're going to get a "U MAD" picture, get a relevant or slightly interesting one. God damn... No creativity these days.

your right...

U still Mad

(Nice relevant basketball thread BTW)
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #29
oldschool4ever
I hit open 5-footers

oldschool4ever has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
your right...

U still Mad

(Nice relevant basketball thread BTW)

he still mad.
oldschool4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #30
Peteballa
Go Gators

I'm not even mad anymore. Saying "u mad" is the equivalent of saying "yo momma..." it really has become a joke and doesn't have any effect on anyone.

I'm sort of disappointed at how far insults have fallen in our society, creativity is at an all time low and most insults really don't even have any effect.

By the way, you guys are ****ing idiots. No, I'm not mad. I'm just saying.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: