Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation
Default LeBron's Finals performance rating, good, bad, or ugly?

Game 1, LeBron scored only 14pts on a whopping 4 of 16 shooting leading to a 25% fg percentage.

Game 2, 25 points, but on 9 of 21 shooting. Also 6 turnovers in the game.

Game 3, same story, 25 points on 23 shots with only 9 field goals made. 39% shooting.

Game 4, final chance for the King to show up, but instead get's swept. 24 points on 30 shots, 33% shooting with 6 turnovers, ouch.

What Would you rate LeBron's finals performance at?

(Mods, don't delete, this is more than emotioncon, also, I see we are able to talk about the past finals on this forum based on the current opened threads, deletion of this thread will further support my point of bias with the moderation of this forum).
Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: LeBron's Finals performance rating, good, bad, or ugly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
Game 1, LeBron scored only 14pts on a whopping 4 of 16 shooting leading to a 25% fg percentage.

Game 2, 25 points, but on 9 of 21 shooting. Also 6 turnovers in the game.

Game 3, same story, 25 points on 23 shots with only 9 field goals made. 39% shooting.

Game 4, final chance for the King to show up, but instead get's swept. 24 points on 30 shots, 33% shooting with 6 turnovers, ouch.

What Would you rate LeBron's finals performance at?

(Mods, don't delete, this is more than emotioncon, also, I see we are able to talk about the past finals on this forum based on the current opened threads, deletion of this thread will further support my point of bias with the moderation of this forum).

Theres already a thread on this specific performance. Gah. Delete this please.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

ugly he just kept on chucking shots
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

Above average performance when you look at his playoff career.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can see why things like this get deleted. There is a "Lebron shot poorly in the finals" topic literally one topic below this...and 7 total Lebron topics on the first page. Just too much. At this point if every Lebron, Wade, Kobe, or Rose topic got deleted on sight we would probably all be better off.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You truly are dense. There's already a thread on this subject on the first page... why in the f@ck would you go make another one?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
Grim
Future NFL Star

Grim has an OK reputation so far

worst finals performance in NBA history
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #8
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
You truly are dense. There's already a thread on this subject on the first page... why in the f@ck would you go make another one?

This is a rating thread.

What would you rate your modding?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This is a rating thread.

What would you rate your modding?

I think I do a pretty decent job seeing as I am one person trying to deal with a whole crew of morons just like yourself.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #10
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

obviously lebron played terrible in the finals.
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
Skip Bayless
Banned

Quote:
I think I do a pretty decent job seeing as I am one person trying to deal with a whole crew of morons just like yourself.

Why are you name calling me Strow? I think you should be banned for personal attacks, I think I feel sad now.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #12
SavageMode
2EZ

SavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Give me mod powers, I can assist you.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:10 PM   #13
Scientist
Banned

Scientist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Why are you name calling me Strow? I think you should be banned for personal attacks, I think I feel sad now.

suck a dick
Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: