Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
Geezer
Kids at the park dunk on me

Geezer has not been impressing people
Cool Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

by this I mean guys who might not actually be "that good" in real life but who are awesome on NBA video games or when the game doesn't matter

JR Smith has to be the MVP of the Video Game Players league imo
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board
Default Re: Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

I beast on 2K11 with Manu. He has the simplest release, and it's unstoppable!
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman

KDthunderup has an OK reputation so far

Steve Nash, his jumpshot is the easiest to use imo.
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #4
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Rashard Lewis,Kobe,Jermaine Oneal,Emeka Okafor,Baron Davis,Amare Stoudamire,Mike Bibby,Ron Artest, and Kevin Durant.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Mike Bibby's jump shot = money
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:42 AM   #6
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

lebron both in video game and video game in real life...........
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #7
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Deng. I can shoot anywhere with that guy.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #8
fubu05
Say Word?

fubu05 is considered somewhat coolfubu05 is considered somewhat cool

Korver. Hit threes with 2 people in my face.
fubu05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #9
Geezer
Kids at the park dunk on me

Geezer has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls
Rashard Lewis,Kobe,Jermaine Oneal,Emeka Okafor,Baron Davis,Amare Stoudamire,Mike Bibby,Ron Artest, and Kevin Durant.

Jermaine O'Neal is a good one

I remember back in NBA Live 2005 Michael Olowokandi used to be bugged and his hookshot couldn't miss, used to destroy Shaq with him
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #10
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Billups. I hit 5 3's in a row, had 13 in the game.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:56 AM   #11
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe, his fadeaway can actually be efficient in a game.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #12
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know you'll probably think I am trolling but I was playing against a friend. I picked Miami Heat for the first time. Wade was killing it but it came down to the final minutes where LeBron choked 3 , 3's and lost the game. I was laughing my ass off because this happened when he choked the actual ones and i was telling my friend that 2k is so damn realistic.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:20 AM   #13
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jason Terry lol, can't miss with that mother ****er in 2K11.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #14
YoungRich
Banned

YoungRich has decent reputation

GRANGER ****ING KILLS, jr was bomb for a few years... DANTE GREEN SON! ANDRAY BLATCHE! nicky young, louis williams, dijaun thompson.... gerald green in 2k7... stro show in 2k11 nigg a
YoungRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #15
Kombo
:)

Kombo has decent reputationKombo has decent reputation

In NBA 2K8 I killed with Maurice Ager. I also tend to do well with Okafor, Villanueva and John Salmons today.

In NBA Hangtime, Bryant Reeves was awesome.

In Jordan vs. Bird, I killed with Bird, because my brother never let me be MJ.

In the NBA courtside series, all the Lakers tended to be OP. Horry, Fox, Van Exel, Campbell, Jones... all were great.

In Charles Barkley, Shut up and Jam, my guy was Funky D.

NBA Live 95 (my first non arcade NBA Jam style BBall game) I loved Dana Barros.
Kombo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: