Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #16
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
Kobe, his fadeaway can actually be efficient in a game.
Hell, Kobe's close to unstoppable in 2k11. You just have to step back and take a fadeaway jumpshot. 99% of the time it'd be money, guaranteed. Honestly MJ is the truly unstoppable player in 2k11. He's the easiest player to score with, you could score 60-70points on creating a legend mode without you realising it.
JGXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:19 AM   #17
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Cool topic (the board needed a break from all the heated debates this week)

NBA2k11:

Kevin Durant: He's not fast, or super athletic, but he knows how to get open for 3pt shots; a b1tch to guard.

Kobe: The key with Kobe is to not give him any daylight. Just like real life, he's affected by pressure defense

Clyde Drexler: when he's "ON" he's a straight pain in the ass to slow down.

Carmelo Anthony : Similar to Durant, except he's stronger and harder to stop on the drive.

D-Wade : If he's heading to the basket, just give him the shot Automatic on the drive

Pau Gasol : There's nothing worse than a player who looks like he shouldn't be lighting you up (slow, unorthodox style) LIGHTING YOU UP

(I may think of some more later)
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:24 AM   #18
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

ray allen's jumpshot is easy.

you rarely miss when your left open for a jumpshot
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:29 AM   #19
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

yao is insanely hard to defend in the post
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:32 AM   #20
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerz
yao is insanely hard to defend in the post

Oh yeah, I forgot about that clown. Yeah, his style is just insane down low. Duncan goes into those "Can't Miss" spells too, but not on the level of Yao. This version of Yao would be banned from the league
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:00 AM   #21
davidenk0
I hit open 5-footers

davidenk0 has an OK reputation so far

Derek Fisher, his release is ridiculously easy and I always find him open.
davidenk0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:07 AM   #22
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JJ Redick. Every damn game, whatever the year, this dude lights me up for 20+ on a consistent basis.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #23
Christofire
Banned

Christofire has an OK reputation so far

everybody in nba 2k11 is a beast. ratings mean almost noting in the game.
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #24
mcrd101
Good High School Starter

mcrd101 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofire
everybody in nba 2k11 is a beast. ratings mean almost noting in the game.

i think Wilt's too slow in 2k11.

& if ratings mean nothing, try playing with brian scalabrine. He'll have a wide open dunk/lay up and miss the lay up.
mcrd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #25
Christofire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrd101
i think Wilt's too slow in 2k11.

& if ratings mean nothing, try playing with brian scalabrine. He'll have a wide open dunk/lay up and miss the lay up.

trust me i can make anyone look good in this game. I've made a living out of making scrubs look like all stars in this game. I can make scalabrine look like dirk nowitzki
Old 03-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #26
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Raja Bell.
He kills me from the 3-pt range.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #27
Christofire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofire
trust me i can make anyone look good in this game. I've made a living out of making scrubs look like all stars in this game. I can make scalabrine look like dirk nowitzki
i favorite player of mine to make look like a God is Lou Williams of the sixers. I go Chris Paul with that Guy. I also go Kobe Bryant with Nick Young. I go carmelo anthony with Thaddeus young, and I go Dwight Howard with Deandre jordan
Old 03-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #28
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Sasha Vujacic, Jodie Meeks, Ray Allen, Carmelo Anthony, Brandon Roy
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #29
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I dominate with Heat and Lebron in 2k 11..I have had numerous Trip Doubles..If he played all yr like I had him playing would be a walk away MVP..

BTW- Anyone care to play me in here I will be happy to blow U out !!!
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I know you'll probably think I am trolling but I was playing against a friend. I picked Miami Heat for the first time. Wade was killing it but it came down to the final minutes where LeBron choked 3 , 3's and lost the game. I was laughing my ass off because this happened when he choked the actual ones and i was telling my friend that 2k is so damn realistic.
Damn, you should've recorded that video game at the end of LeBron choking so we could include it in those game gifs where he misses all his shots. Where there's like 6 different games on one GIF.

"LeBron for three! Oh no, not again!"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: