Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #46
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Damn, you should've recorded that video game at the end of LeBron choking so we could include it in those game gifs where he misses all his shots. Where there's like 6 different games on one GIF.

"LeBron for three! Oh no, not again!"

Wow haha, i would have if i had thought of that.

But seriously speaking, LeBron isn't close to unstoppable in 2k11. I'd say Wade is harder to stop because his shot rating is higher and so he's more versatile in the game.

Here's my list based on personal experience.

- Steve Nash, 100% F/G
- Derrick Rose Can drive in and shoot
- CP3, he'll rob you and then shoot at 3 in your face
- Vince Carter / Grant Hill - Really good in 2k
- Billups, you can't stop his 3's, made 5 in a row and had 12-13 3's.
- Kobe, his shot is unstoppable almost.
- Granger almost like Kobe
- Monta Ellis / Curry - I'll drain 3's the entire game with them, might take a little while to get used to Currys shot
- Melo, 3's, drive in , almost unstoppable.
- Ray Allen, when he's hot, game over (like in real life lolz)

When i don't use L.A, which I often don't because people complain about me using them. I'll use the Suns or the Warriors.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #47
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Wow haha, i would have if i had thought of that.

But seriously speaking, LeBron isn't close to unstoppable in 2k11. I'd say Wade is harder to stop because his shot rating is higher and so he's more versatile in the game.

Here's my list based on personal experience.

- Steve Nash, 100% F/G
- Derrick Rose Can drive in and shoot
- CP3, he'll rob you and then shoot at 3 in your face
- Vince Carter / Grant Hill - Really good in 2k
- Billups, you can't stop his 3's, made 5 in a row and had 12-13 3's.
- Kobe, his shot is unstoppable almost.
- Granger almost like Kobe
- Monta Ellis / Curry - I'll drain 3's the entire game with them, might take a little while to get used to Currys shot
- Melo, 3's, drive in , almost unstoppable.
- Ray Allen, when he's hot, game over (like in real life lolz)

When i don't use L.A, which I often don't because people complain about me using them. I'll use the Suns or the Warriors.

I agree, that's why I didn't list Lebron in my original post. "Default" Lebron will have his flashes, but you rarely see any " Take over a Game" moments from him Like Kobe, Durant, Carmelo or even Garnett.

Still torn on exactly what to boost to get him up to snuff. Even when I sent him back to Cleveland he was passive, so who knows.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #48
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
VC obviously, cause I control his shot selection.
It's a shame that there's no hope in that department in real life... :

Yup! VC is one too that is very good in the game if you use him right. He can still dunk like a mad man.

If only players in RL would have better shot selection. =(

---

Whoever said Yao Ming is right! Yao Ming is unstoppable in the game to me! Well, most of the guys that are mentioned are right! haha.

Last edited by Micku : 03-17-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #49
Jesus Allen
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jesus Allen has an OK reputation so far

Yao Ming is cheese in every 2K lol
Jesus Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #50
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kaman is also very good in the game, lol. I forgot about him. But people rarely pick the clippers. I find him the easier person to score with on the clippers.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #51
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't miss anything with Barea in 2k11 LOL. But all I do with him is drive to the hoop or pass it to Dirk when open.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #52
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Shannon Brown. Hands down. Dude can drive like LeBron while raining threes like Ray Allen.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #53
Warriors fan
Banned

Warriors fan has no real reputation yet.

Kevin Durant they overrate this guys athleticism so much
Warriors fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #54
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm really good with this guy named M. Jordan, guaranteed jumpshot.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #55
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake
I'm really good with this guy named M. Jordan, guaranteed jumpshot.
The only time I miss with Jordan is when I chuck in front of the whole other team
Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #56
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I hate playing against the Heat not because of the 'big three', but its Ilgauskaus thats driving me mad. He blocks whatever shit u throw up and he can make layups while his hands go above the hoop. Plus that killer PnR, where he kills u from everywhere. Damn they're making ilgauskus look like f*cking MJ
JGXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #57
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGXEN
I hate playing against the Heat not because of the 'big three', but its Ilgauskaus thats driving me mad. He blocks whatever shit u throw up and he can make layups while his hands go above the hoop. Plus that killer PnR, where he kills u from everywhere. Damn they're making ilgauskus look like f*cking MJ
Dude it is easy to beat the Heat. Play 2-3 zone and use your center to prevent easy layups. That's all I do, and I use the nuggets and sometimes the Mavs.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #58
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Dude it is easy to beat the Heat. Play 2-3 zone and use your center to prevent easy layups. That's all I do, and I use the nuggets and sometimes the Mavs.
Its funny because once the ball is in lebron's hands or wade's, the Heat will always ALWAYS run an iso. Chris Bosh will run through screens for a catch and shoot
JGXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #59
colorz
Old School.

colorz is considered somewhat coolcolorz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Kaman is also very good in the game, lol. I forgot about him. But people rarely pick the clippers. I find him the easier person to score with on the clippers.

Kaman and Gordon are so beast in 2k11.
colorz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: