Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default 3/17 Battle of the Elite PGs: Chicago Bulls@New Jersey Nets 7:00pm

Both teams are on a winning streak "Bulls won 7 in the row and the Nets got together 5 straight" and both team got super wicked PGs!

Joakim Noah expects to play today BTW
Chicago Bulls
Joakim Noah
Taj Gibson
Luol Deng
keith bogans
DERRICK ROSE!

New Jersey Nets
Brook Lopez
Kris Humphries
Sasha Vujacic
Anthony Morrow
Deron Williams

*Note: Boozer still questionable

LETS GET THIS W ROSE!!!
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Re: 3/17 Battle of the Elite PGs: Chicago Bulls@New Jersey Nets 7:00pm

OMG cant wait!
Old 03-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The PGs matchup gonna be sweet.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I will be at that game..

Hope Deron crosses his arse over
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
The PGs matchup gonna be sweet.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
I will be at that game..

Hope Deron crosses his arse over
Lol 2 speed freaks trying to out-cross each other. Hope to see some embarrassment going on.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #7
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Hate to see the heat catch a game on the bulls, but B-Lo and Deron are going to whoop some ass tonight. Chicago is unfortunately caught in the path of a 5 win streak freight-train .. the New Jersey Nets.. If we could take boston you guys got no hope
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go Nets.

Why ?
2 reasons:

1)I would rather face Chicago then Boston in the 1st round
2) I like Deron Williams more than Derrick Rose.Actually,he is one of my favorite players.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far

I'll go with a Nets upset
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #10
PurpleChuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
1)I would rather face Chicago then Boston in the 1st round
To be honest, if I'm in your shoe as a Knicks fan, I'll be more afraid of Chicago in a series than Boston. Alot of factors, age, playing style, pace and matchups.

Hey, how's me not trolling for a change? :P
Old 03-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #11
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

the Bulls always play poorly in the Nets' homecourt. idk why :

i can easily see us lose this one if we're not careful.
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'ma go with Chicago on this one..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #13
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Hate to see the heat catch a game on the bulls, but B-Lo and Deron are going to whoop some ass tonight. Chicago is unfortunately caught in the path of a 5 win streak freight-train .. the New Jersey Nets.. If we could take boston you guys got no hope

7 > 5

Old 03-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #14
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
To be honest, if I'm in your shoe as a Knicks fan, I'll be more afraid of Chicago in a series than Boston. Alot of factors, age, playing style, pace and matchups.

lol you're not lying

the last thing the Celtics want is to face a highly explosive uptempo team in the first round.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's surprising to see you not trolling.

If we should look at matchups then Miami will be ideal opponent.
But my feeling tells me Chicago.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: