Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rondo - 0 points 0 rebounds 8 assists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofire
Celtic Fan here and i think that Rajon Rondo is th emost overrated player this league has ever seen. He only looks to pass can't shoot jumper nor FTs. man to man defense is overrated because he gambles alot and depends on the wall of Kg Pierce and our C to cover up for his gamble.

I think that he has no business being mention in the same breath as Paul, Wiliams, Rose, Nash, Westbrook etc.
If you are really a Celtic fan... I respect your honesty.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #32
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Another Rondo thread?
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #33
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
Another Rondo thread?
Are they only allowed when the kid is playing good?
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #34
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
Are they only allowed when the kid is playing good?
Oh please, there are no Rondo threads after a good game. Maybe in the first week of the season when everyone was surprised at his numbers but since then 90% of Rondo threads are calling him overrated or completely trashing his game. And 70% of them are created by Bulls fans.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #35
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Oh please, there are no Rondo threads after a good game. Maybe in the first week of the season when everyone was surprised at his numbers but since then 90% of Rondo threads are calling him overrated or completely trashing his game. And 70% of them are created by Bulls fans.
And 100% of the people whining about the threads are Boston fans.

Problem?

And here's a solution: Don't read them. Don't click on them. Ignore them.

Problem solved.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #36
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Quote:

Problem?
It doesn't bother me. I just find it sad that the people trashing him and calling him overrated are the same ones watching his every move and checking his stats after every game so they can post another thread about him being overrated.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #37
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't bother me. I just find it sad that the people trashing him and calling him overrated are the same ones watching his every move and checking his stats after every game so they can post another thread about him being overrated.
Ah, so it's sad that the MOST INFORMED people are the ones discussing him. Yeah, that is annoying, huh?

Old 03-17-2011, 02:53 PM   #38
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Quote:

Problem?

And here's a solution: Don't read them. Don't click on them. Ignore them.

Problem solved.
Haven't read a single post in the thread before I posted my comment. Just wanted to point out how ridiculous the Rondo hate is getting.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #39
KingJay718
Serious playground baller

KingJay718 has an OK reputation so far

RR is overrated.
KingJay718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #40
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Quote:
Ah, so it's sad that the MOST INFORMED people are the ones discussing him. Yeah, that is annoying, huh?

Yup except they're pointing out little things like "OMGZ DID U GUYZ SEE RONDO PASS ON A FAST BREAK????STATPADDER!!?!?!??!?!!", "RONDO JUST MISSED A JUMP SHOT!!!!!".

I wouldn't call them the most informed considering they ignore anything good that Rondo does out there. I can make a thread every day on a great Rondo play but it would eventually get redundant and tiresome, which is basically what's happening with all these hate threads.

Whatever though, go ahead and get all your Rondo hate threads out now because they won't be around in the Playoffs.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #41
TheJester21
I airball my layups

TheJester21 has an OK reputation so far

I'm not worried. Rondo will have bad games. As will everyone on this team. But the beautiful thing is about the Celtics... is that they don't need one player to step it up. Hell Jeff Green had 17 points by the end of the first half. ( most of those assists from Rondo.) Rondo can be in a very aggressive mode and sure, then they will demolish teams. But he can also play very timid offensively and their offense will still be fluid and quite effective if the other starters are playing to their potential.

Rondo is sort of a X factor in my opinion. As with Ray and his crazy 3 point shooting. When the offense runs through KG and Pierce, they are still formidable. Hell, once Shaq gets back, their bench won't blow leads but instead increase them.
TheJester21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #42
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Rondo is trash. Put me in as the starting pg on the Celtics and I will average 10 asists per game easy.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #43
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Rondo can't lead the Chicago Bulls to a title, Rose on Boston would make them the overwhelming favorites.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #44
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Haven't read a single post in the thread before I posted my comment. Just wanted to point out how ridiculous the Rondo hate is getting.

And the same thing is happening to Rose right now. We all get it. It's a never-ending cycle. Your player has a good game, everyone praises him, fans of his peers try to downplay him, a war starts, your player under-performs, peers player performs well, you start bashing on him, rinse and repeat, with sugar on top.

It's kinda funny.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #45
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
Yup except they're pointing out little things like "OMGZ DID U GUYZ SEE RONDO PASS ON A FAST BREAK????STATPADDER!!?!?!??!?!!", "RONDO JUST MISSED A JUMP SHOT!!!!!".

I wouldn't call them the most informed considering they ignore anything good that Rondo does out there. I can make a thread every day on a great Rondo play but it would eventually get redundant and tiresome, which is basically what's happening with all these hate threads.

Whatever though, go ahead and get all your Rondo hate threads out now because they won't be around in the Playoffs.
So you admit to not reading the thread and then presume to say the kind of posts that are in it? And this isn't a "thread on a single play" this is a thread that details the fact that he's been garbage since the all star break.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: