Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Batman Arkham City

The 1st game was/is one of my favourite computer games. Who else is getting this game?

A GAMEPLAY trailer has now been released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXfhP8lXYXc

Who else is as excited about this as I am?

Last edited by step_back : 03-17-2011 at 05:15 PM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Batman Arkham City

I tried the first one, looked sick. Was gonna pick it up during boxing day but i was too lazy (the first one). I need to get both tho.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

you know, if they made this game a bit like GTA where you can go about the city and do normal day shit, then at night, go home and change and kcik some ass, it would be awsome! I hope its not linear like the 1st one, a bit more freedom would be great
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
you know, if they made this game a bit like GTA where you can go about the city and do normal day shit, then at night, go home and change and kcik some ass, it would be awsome! I hope its not linear like the 1st one, a bit more freedom would be great

From what I've read Gotham is going to be a lot more open world, whether they mean that in a general term or in comparison to the first I don't know.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
From what I've read Gotham is going to be a lot more open world, whether they mean that in a general term or in comparison to the first I don't know.

from what i heard it's not the whole city of gotham, just the city of arkham which is the asylum and the surrounding city.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope theres more awsome cut scenes and lasts longer too.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
step_back
College superstar

Gamespot had a small preview of the game.

SPOILERS!

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/ba...opslot;title;3

SPOILERS!
Old 03-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #8
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I will be picking this up. I'm also waiting for Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Sorcery, Twisted Metal, and a few others.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #9
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It seems almost inappropriate to call the Batman: Arkham City version of Robin by his traditional title, "The Boy Wonder." This somber, ultra-tough Tim Drake comes with a set of "unique gadgets and special moves" in Arkham City -- provided you pre-order the game from Best Buy.

We doubt his current demeanor allows for a ton of one-liners in his Challenge Room-only appearance later this year, but those looking to make him look a bit brighter will be able to don a bonus red suit. The Best Buy-exclusive "Robin Pack" also adds two maps ("Black Mask Hideout" and "Freight Train Escape") for your beat-down pleasure.

Update: Warner Bros. has told Shacknews that the "Robin Pack" will become available as DLC sometime after the release of Arkham City.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #10
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I will be picking this up. I'm also waiting for Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Sorcery, Twisted Metal, and a few others.
Yeah. I'll get this around release. I didn't see if the predator challenge would be a part of this game, but I hope so. That game mode really solidified the combat mechanics for the first one (I know. I'm in the minority and most people hated the button smashing. It worked because the harder difficulty would be next to impossible to navigate without utilizing the correct button sequence/response. Looks good, still interested.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I got the 1st game at the crib.. Great looking game, but all the hiding takes away the fun for me.. I'm sitting on Gargoyles for a f*ckin hour waiting to strike.

Am I missing something?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker

Lmfao Robin looks like Eminem.
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:12 PM   #13
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10 minutes of gameplay footage
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:42 AM   #14
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I got the 1st game at the crib.. Great looking game, but all the hiding takes away the fun for me.. I'm sitting on Gargoyles for a f*ckin hour waiting to strike.

Am I missing something?
I only did that when I was against guys with guns. Even then you don't need to do it that way, but it's much harder going hand to hand with them

Game looks good, shame it's supposedly the last time Hamill will voice the Joker.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: