Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #16
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation
Default Re: Won't it be great if the Denver Nuggets win it all this season?

This year Nuggets = 2005 Kings
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #17
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far

They are really deep but in order for them to win they need JR Smith to turn into black mamba to have a chance
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #18
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGarrison
To be honest - I had nothing against Anthony until his trade to NY - but I am deeply disappointed in him not even considering staying a franchise player for the Nuggets and being loyal to George Karl (especially after his tough year).

Sure, it's a business but I expected him to consider staying for the whole Nuggets team, player and coaching family and be THE man on his team.

I'm not a Nuggets or Knick fan but I have to say that Denver has become very watchable and likeable so I would love to see them doing some damage in the playoffs.
Loyal to karl? Ridiculous, karl spent years and years trying to sabatoge and run Carmelo out of town
The big market thing is overblown- carmelo would be a nugget still had ownership not stopped paying big salary- nobody likes mentioning how the nuggets went over 5 years without signing a fa for anything over min wage salary all while giving away and getting nothing in return for Camby, mcdyss, najera, linas kleiza, and steve blake
----------
The nuggets owners chose to go with Karl and a cheap team- Carmelo had to leave to get away from Karl and a team that gives away assets in return for nothing
--------
Had the nuggets ever chose to build around Carmelo and pay for a winner(g karl obviously excluded) the nuggets could be the best or one of the best in the nba- nuggets instead have what they want, an excuse for karl and a team that we can cheer into the 10-20 range for the forseeable future
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #19
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Not happening.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #20
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
The only good team that I consider has no real star. Just good, solid players and a deep bench. Definitely one of the team I'd be rooting for in the playoff besides Portland and Miami.

I would like the Bulls to win more. One real star, but surrounded by really solid players with good respect and attitudes toward the game, a deep bench, and a great coach.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
The only good team that I consider has no real star. Just good, solid players and a deep bench. Definitely one of the team I'd be rooting for in the playoff besides Portland and Miami.

Philly > Denver
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #22
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected poster

It would be kind of cool. But only if we're enjoying the great team ball they've been playing. What would not be great is if everyone turned it into some sort of Carmelo/Knicks spitefest. That would be tiresome and stupid.

But I don't really see it happening.
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #23
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

No. stop dreaming and wake up
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #24
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
It would be kind of cool. But only if we're enjoying the great team ball they've been playing. What would not be great is if everyone turned it into some sort of Carmelo/Knicks spitefest. That would be tiresome and stupid.

But I don't really see it happening.

It'll happen the more the Nuggets win i think. Its bound to happen more and more especially if the Nuggets go further in the playoffs.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #25
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, that would be awesome. Absolutely will not happen, though. Not an ice cube's chance in hell.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #26
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

That'd be amazing. Dunno how much the higher ups would like it though, so I dunno if it could be "allowed" to happen...

All I know is whoever has to face this team in the 1st round is in for a hell of a battle. What a different team defensively this is, yet they are still explosive and fun to watch offensively. Perfect team basketball to watch IMO. Hope it keeps up.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #27
gmoney9
Great young streetballer

gmoney9 has an OK reputation so far

I'll settle for it being great if the Nuggets make it to the second round and the Knicks lose in the first round.
And Melo actually said "oh I think that the Nuggets don't want me to do well in NY," of course they probably don't and they shouldn't
gmoney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #28
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

agreed it would be great, same deal for portland id say, but neither of them are real contenders unfortunatly. about the closest thing there is to a conteding team that doesnt have big ego players is okc, westbrook is kind of a dick but other than that....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #29
YAK
I airball my layups

YAK has an OK reputation so far

It's a nice dream, but they are first round fodder.

You need at least 1 star scorer who you can go to when the playoff defence intensifies and the team you have played the previous 5 games knows your offence inside out.

That most recent champion Pistons team was an exception, and these Nuggets arent anything like that team anyway.

Yakkity Yak
YAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 AM   #30
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

Won't happen but i'd give a lot just to see Melo's initial reaction . Without boring Billups and ball hog Melo, the nuggets are exciting to watch now! Hopefully TNT/ESPN keeps airing the games like they loved too but on the flip side I hope they quit airing jazz games
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: