Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation
Default i honestly feel like the bulls.....

offensive ineptitude is going to cause an early exit from the playoffs...

i dont care how good their defense is, you still need to score. most of the of the
other elite teams are great on both ends of the floor. once you get into the playoffs and the other team gets to really dissect you and break you down and develop a good game plan, i dont think the bulls defense will be enough to defeat another good team.
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: i honestly feel like the bulls.....

Bulls thread, started by a non-Bulls fan.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Bulls thread, started by a non-Bulls fan.

Non bulls fans are prohibited from starting bulls threads..unless they're praising Rose's chucking of course
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
2010splash
Now a Cavs fan again

2010splash has a bad reputation2010splash has a bad reputation2010splash has a bad reputation

If by "early" you mean ECF loss, maybe...

But anyone thinking Orlando can take out Chicago is on dope.
2010splash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
hkfosho
National High School Star

hkfosho has not been impressing people

we played without boozer and still won against a hot nets team. Fvck your theories, the truth is shown by the results.
hkfosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewill36
offensive ineptitude is going to cause an early exit from the playoffs...

i dont care how good their defense is, you still need to score. most of the of the
other elite teams are great on both ends of the floor. once you get into the playoffs and the other team gets to really dissect you and break you down and develop a good game plan, i dont think the bulls defense will be enough to defeat another good team.

overreaction troll thread gallore. i guess boston aint going anywhere this either with the 13th best offense
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #7
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
Non bulls fans are prohibited from starting bulls threads..unless they're praising Rose's chucking of course

LOL, nice try.

Bulls fans RARELY create Bulls related threads. But you happen to always make your way into them.... dont lie

Im trying to use more emoticons like ashbelly to see how gay it looks
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We're missing 19 points of offense a game with Boozer gone. The Bulls offense will be fine when healthy. Regardless of any offensive struggles, the defense has been getting the job done.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #9
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
LOL, nice try.

Bulls fans RARELY create Bulls related threads. But you happen to always make your way into them....don't lie

This is what I was getting at.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
nicktheman13
I airball my layups

nicktheman13 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

nicktheman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #11
icewill36
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfosho
we played without boozer and still won against a hot nets team. Fvck your theories, the truth is shown by the results.

uhhh, the nets suck. also, i think you fail to understand the difference between regular season and playoff basketball. yes the bulls are beating teams that play with a day at the most to prepare... so what ? some teams are built for the regular season.

i dont think the bulls can beat miami, bos, or orl in a series right now because when it comes down to it, i dont think they can score enough. i even think they would struggle against the knicks, but thats strictly based on matchups, not how good the knicks are.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewill36
uhhh, the nets suck. also, i think you fail to understand the difference between regular season and playoff basketball. yes the bulls are beating teams that play with a day at the most to prepare... so what ? some teams are built for the regular season.

i dont think the bulls can beat miami, bos, or orl in a series right now because when it comes down to it, i dont think they can score enough. i even think they would struggle against the knicks, but thats strictly based on matchups, not how good the knicks are.
The Bulls been beating up on doubters all season. Keep it coming!
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #13
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

These boards have zero basketball knowledge.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #14
icewill36
Local High School Star

why is everyone mentioning the nets game ? this thread has nothing to do with the damn nets game
Old 03-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
LOL, nice try.

Bulls fans RARELY create Bulls related threads. But you happen to always make your way into them.... dont lie

Im trying to use more emoticons like ashbelly to see how gay it looks

The guy you quoted is the as$hole who always starts Bulls threads to try to hate on them.

Little does the ******* know that chicago is on an 8 game win streak with the MVP and Coach of the Year.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: