Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Douglas 8/10 from 3, 4th quarter to go

I honestly think if Billups can mentor Douglas, I'd rather have Douglas as our future PG because he's been here he knows how the system works, he knows the players well, and we could get him cheaper allowing the Knicks to sign a center to a MLE deal (if there is one) this summer.

Billups was very much like Douglas earlier in his career, not very much a PG, more of a scorer but he became a champion.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Douglas 8/10 from 3, 4th quarter to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
I honestly think if Billups can mentor Douglas, I'd rather have Douglas as our future PG because he's been here he knows how the system works, he knows the players well, and we could get him cheaper allowing the Knicks to sign a center to a MLE deal (if there is one) this summer.

Billups was very much like Douglas earlier in his career, not very much a PG, more of a scorer but he became a champion.

UNFORTUNATELYYYY douglas IS NOT a pg, he is more of an undersized shooting guard. ever watch him lead the fast break? he doesnt pass very well and ends up either throwing up a brick or running over someone and getting an offensive foul. he's a good shooter, who plays defense (bruce bowen type) but thats about it.
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
UNFORTUNATELYYYY douglas IS NOT a pg, he is more of an undersized shooting guard. ever watch him lead the fast break? he doesnt pass very well and ends up either throwing up a brick or running over someone and getting an offensive foul. he's a good shooter, who plays defense (bruce bowen type) but thats about it.
That is why Op says that Billips should mentor him. It is not that hard to learn how to pass dawg. Not everyone is Jason Kidd or Steve Nash.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
NEITHER WAS BILLUPS WHEN HE CAME IN THE LEAGUE.

Read the whole post.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
NEITHER WAS BILLUPS WHEN HE CAME IN THE LEAGUE.

Read the whole post.

i disagree, you cant teach douglas how to pass, either you can pass or you cant

anywhooo, we're moving on to the next subject

Last edited by Knicksfever2010 : 03-17-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i disagree, you cant teach douglas how to pass, either you can pass or you cant

anywhooo, we're moving on to the next subject
You can teach almost everything,including passing.

Douglas tied a franchise record in threes made.
He made 9 three pointers
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
IBig-Ballz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

IBig-Ballz has an OK reputation so far

Who Gives a ****
Ray A
K.Korver
Morrow
JJ.Redick
A Aflalo
James Jones
Dorrel Wright
and a thousand more are way better than him at 3's.
IBig-Ballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #8
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBig-Ballz
Who Gives a ****
Ray A
K.Korver
Morrow
JJ.Redick
A Aflalo
James Jones
Dorrel Wright
You're an idiot. Douglas doesn't shoot open 3's. Most of his 3's are contested, yet he still finds a way to make them.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Who Gives a ****
Ray A
K.Korver
Morrow
JJ.Redick
A Aflalo
James Jones
Dorrel Wright
You're quite the negative one. I've seen like three of your posts and all of them are bashing something. Take your pills before you post.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #10
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

D'Antoni ball at its finest.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #11
IBig-Ballz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
You're quite the negative one. I've seen like three of your posts and all of them are bashing something. Take your pills before you post.
Not funny people overdosed and died for this shit and you take it as a joke
Old 03-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #12
IBig-Ballz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin
You're an idiot. Douglas doesn't shoot open 3's. Most of his 3's are contested, yet he still finds a way to make them.
Knicks FO are the Idiots for trading the whole team for a person who just likes to score and thats it.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Who Gives a ****
Ray A
K.Korver
Morrow
JJ.Redick
A Aflalo
James Jones
Dorrel Wright

Career-high three points made in one game:
Korver 7
Morrow 6
Redick 6
Afflalo 6
Jones 6

Douglas 9

Man had a great night.Who cares about those guys.
If one of those guys scored 9 threes in the single game I would congratulate him just like I will congratulate Douglas.

CONGRATULATIONS TONEY
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #14
IBig-Ballz

Fine I was a bit harsh. That is pretty nice. Im just that person who gets moody and it carries with me.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The mere fact that he's an explosive scorer is why I like him coming off the bench instead. He's not that court savvy and is somewhat turnover prone. With mentoring though he will get better, but I think our future at PG is elsewhere. I think we can get a good one in the draft.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: