Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 12-11-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

boshraptor4life has decent reputation
Default Olu Ashaolu

A while back I remember this guy being praised as the next best player coming out. Seems that he has dropped quite a bit in rankings, I thought a while back he was top five in his class, now he is the 8th ranked sg. That is insane, and could lead to him not even being drafted. Anyone hear anything about him lately, or why he has slipped so much?
boshraptor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:06 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was hearin good things to but now he is almost off the radar
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:06 AM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

don't even remember this guy.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 03:41 PM   #4
BeeClips
I airball my layups

BeeClips has an OK reputation so far

yeah who is this guy? i havent heard about him. ever.
BeeClips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:31 PM   #5
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

That name sounds really familiar. Where is he from?
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:50 PM   #6
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

He's from Canada. Brampton Ontario to be exact. At one point he was projected as a lottery pick to the 2008 draft, but recently he has fallen off hardcore. I specifically remember him being on Rogers Sportsnet when he was 15 years old and they were comparing him to LeBron.

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewpr...2&pr_key=23285
Old 12-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #7
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
That name sounds really familiar. Where is he from?
His brother was the college player that was shot in September, Sam.

Last edited by boshraptor4life : 12-21-2006 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:56 AM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sam Ashaolu wasnt shot in a drive by it was a shooting at a Duquesne school dance for their black students. I think they are bother related to Hakeem Olajuwon because i heard something about that.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #9
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Sam Ashaolu wasnt shot in a drive by it was a shooting at a Duquesne school dance for their black students. I think they are bother related to Hakeem Olajuwon because i heard something about that.
Oh yeah, my bad.

Yeah I've actually heard they are related to him too, I think it was on that show I was watching a few years back.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshraptor4life
Oh yeah, my bad.

Yeah I've actually heard they are related to him too, I think it was on that show I was watching a few years back.

Yeah i just read something in the paper today about him going to his bro's high school tournement for some reason or another it it said Olu was his brother.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:36 PM   #11
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah i just read something in the paper today about him going to his bro's high school tournement for some reason or another it it said Olu was his brother.
Any word on how he did in that tournament?
Old 12-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshraptor4life
Any word on how he did in that tournament?

No the article was just about Sam
Old 12-31-2006, 01:14 AM   #13
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this guy sucks ranked 19th at position
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: