Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deron Williams shut down for the rest of the year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
Ahh hell no He's on my fantasy team
Yeah he is on mine too.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #17
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rest. Get healthy and have a huge season next year. He's easily gonna drop like 23/9 on that team.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #18
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Jordan Farmar better be ready
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:37 AM   #19
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Posted on Utah Jazz Forum as well. Which is why I included the part about Devin Harris.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...r_espn_6235536

I know it sucks for Nets fans, and I hate to see someone injured, but it's great news for our draft pick. Deron's wrist has hampered him since January, and his shot has looked pretty bad. Could Devin Harris right now be equal to Deron in production? Obviously a healthy Deron is a ton better, but Devin and Deron could be equal in production, maybe the trade didn't hurt us all that bad this year.

It also gives Sundiata Gaines more playing time if Deron does get shut down.

I was like wow must be serious then I realized the season is almost over. haha...

But the trade did hurt you IMO. You see the Nets even with an unhealthy Deron beating people...

But yeah you guys are gonna reap the true benefits of the trade with that draft pick. Hopefully it's a good one.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
Ahh hell no He's on my fantasy team
THIS
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #21
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Jordan Farmar better be ready
Farmar has started 7 games and averaged:
15.7ppg
7.6 apg

He will have a nice sub in Gaines too.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #22
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
But the trade did hurt you IMO. You see the Nets even with an unhealthy Deron beating people...
oddly they did well without him too.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #23
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
oddly they did well without him too.
2-0 without him.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #24
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It makes sense, hes definitely not near 100% since he got traded.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Of-course he wants it to heal but he said it himself that hes loves to play basketball, and he said he hates sitting out. I still think he will sit out though eventually.
He hated it when he was on Utah. He apparetly hates it less now. He's already sat out a few games, including 2 non injury related.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #26
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I say ride it out another week or two, and if it still hurts, shut down.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:50 PM   #27
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thread title makes him sound like robot.

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #28
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gettinn ready for next season
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #29
HelloBrooklyn
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HelloBrooklyn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
I think this will finally convince him to just take the rest of the season off. His shooting is completely off, and I really just don't see the point of him taking the risk of hurting the wrist more or having another freak injury, especially when there's like a .0001% chance of making the playoffs.

I like his winner's mentality, but he should save it for next season. Hopefully by then, we'll add some pieces and actually be a legit playoff team. Next season, I want no lingering or nagging injuries. I want him 100% and ready to go.

Agreed, the playoffs were a long shot. Better to have him completely healthy next year then win a couple more games this year but have him make the injury worse.
HelloBrooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #30
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I say ride it out another week or two, and if it still hurts, shut down.
But he can't complete 100% in the matchups against other elite point guards and this hurts him mentally. *his words, not mine....
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: