Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #16
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Melo hides in the team bus after another typical game in Detroit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
There you go again, but 5 threads, really?! Stfu already and live with it
Most of these threads were bumped; just look at the date.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #17
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You are NOT a Knicks fan. Let me say that again, NOT a Knicks fan.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #18
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Does this constitute breaking the rules so this fool can get banned? I don't think you should be allowed to hope a player gets injured.

(In reality, I don't care that much if people say it, I just want this ****** gone.)
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #19
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

How can you sit here and be proved to be the worst poster in the history of anything and to be a complete ****ing idiot and still keep going? I hope you get injured.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #20
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin
With Melo, the Knicks have lost to the Cavs (twice), the Pacers (twice), the Pistons, etc., etc. Even the Heat -- a team that had problems meshing -- was able to beat the bad teams at all times. I see it now and I see it for the rest of the future: as long as Melo is on the Knicks, the Knicks will never get anywhere. The best and probably only option the Knicks have is to trade Melo for CP3 in the off season.
Yeah but the Heat beat the bad teams, yet lost to the good ones.

The Knicks beat the good teams and lose to the bad ones.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
How can you sit here and be proved to be the worst poster in the history of anything and to be a complete ****ing idiot and still keep going? I hope you get injured.
Sadly, he isn't. We Cs fans have a guy a lot like him in KG5MVP. He's a turd but PB, for one example, is worse (especially back when he was pro-James).
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #22
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

these threads are shit
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #23
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ris&id=6235365

I hope this idiot gets injured, so I don't have to see his dumb ass on the court. I am guessing no one is really surprised by this, because, well, Melo plays like this most of the time; the only different here is that Melo usually chucks enough shots to score more points on a terrible shooting fg %.
You are awful.

This isn't the norm from Melo, but these are the usual threads from you.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #24
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

shit shit shit
Old 03-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #25
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Sadly, he isn't. We Cs fans have a guy a lot like him in KG5MVP. He's a turd but PB, for one example, is worse (especially back when he was pro-James).

Can't you ban this fool? He's fckin' annoying and people think he's a Knicks fan, which makes it worse.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #26
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Can't you ban this fool?
Not in my power, sorry.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #27
TennesseeFan
Banned

Quote:
Not in my power, sorry.

You have the power to shut down his shitty knee jerk reaction threads.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #28
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Not in my power, sorry.

Damn. Oh well.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #29
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

What a moron

Melo is an awesome player, I bet you loved him when he hit the game winner against memphis right?

One bad regular season game and you wish he would get injured? You really think those scrubs are better than melo?? Do us all a favour and run into oncoming traffic please...
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #30
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
You have the power to shut down his shitty knee jerk reaction threads.
And this morning I have so far erased 2 or 3. But there are guidelines for what should and should not get deleted (as often as idiots accuse me of abuse of power, I don't do it). This is a story that was nto on the board before. It was reported to this board by an idiot poster, but so long as a poster isn't banned, they're allowed to make threads. From there, I just look at the thread and decide whether or not it should be erased...there are certain posters who I watch more carefully than others but this thread isn't really breaking rules.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: