Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #31
az00m
bet purple 3/05/11

az00m has decent reputationaz00m has decent reputation
Default Re: Melo hides in the team bus after another typical game in Detroit.

you are the one who wanted the guy.
az00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #32
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
And this morning I have so far erased 2 or 3. But there are guidelines for what should and should not get deleted (as often as idiots accuse me of abuse of power, I don't do it). This is a story that was nto on the board before. It was reported to this board by an idiot poster, but so long as a poster isn't banned, they're allowed to make threads. From there, I just look at the thread and decide whether or not it should be erased...there are certain posters who I watch more carefully than others but this thread isn't really breaking rules.

Why would you want these threads up? You know they are troll attempts, and you know they ruin the quality of the site.

Makes no sense to me.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #33
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Why would you want these threads up? You know they are troll attempts, and you know they ruin the quality of the site.

Makes no sense to me.
The basis for whether or not threads are permitted isn't whether or not I think the content is worthwhile. There are posters that I would like to see excluded, but it's not my call to make. Until he does something to get himself banned you'll just have to put him on your ignore list if you don't want to to read his posts.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #34
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
The basis for whether or not threads are permitted isn't whether or not I think the content is worthwhile. There are posters that I would like to see excluded, but it's not my call to make. Until he does something to get himself banned you'll just have to put him on your ignore list if you don't want to to read his posts.

I cannot believe you would allow this content. You have the power to shut this guy up and you won't do it.

Pathetic.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #35
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
Oh come on. You're taking it way too far.

The playoffs haven't even started yet for goodness sake. See what he does. Look at the celtics last year when they finished 27-27 in the final 54 games and closed the season 5-8 (or something like that).

Playoffs start and they made everyone look stupid for doubting them and totally counting them out.

I'm not predicting this will happen with the knicks, there's some problems there. But just give them a chance to see what they do when it counts. wishing injury upon someone is dumb and you're overreacting.

That makes sense but you are forgetting one thing:

09-10 Celtics >>>> 10-11 Knicks
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #36
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by az00m
you are the one who wanted the guy.
I will admit that I wanted him on the team, but definitely not in the trade the Knicks got him in. That is just terrible management skills. I expected the Knicks to just sign him in the off season, which clearly did not happen. Also, I had no clue how liable Melo really is in games, since I never watched Nuggets games.

Last edited by LastChanceToWin : 03-19-2011 at 11:44 AM.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #37
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I cannot believe you would allow this content. You have the power to shut this guy up and you won't do it.

Pathetic.

No he doesn't. A Mod can delete posts/threads, they can't ban posters. Only admins are able to do that, and as far as I know the only admin here is Jeff's InsideHoops account.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #38
shaq's--lakers
High school junior varsity star

shaq's--lakers has an OK reputation so far

This clearly shows Amare is the leader of this Team.

There was no presure on Melo in Denver.
But the Suns had a Legit chance to Win, so therefore much more national pressure.

The media always blamed Amare for the bad defense in phx but never Steve Nash

Last edited by shaq's--lakers : 03-19-2011 at 11:48 AM.
shaq's--lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #39
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Better scorer: Current Melo or prime McGrady?
Why do you even ask him that ?

If you have asked him: "Who is a better scorer;Current Melo or Jared Jeffries" his answer would be Jared Jeffries
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #40
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Why do you even ask him that ?

If you have asked him: "Who is a better scorer;Current Melo or Jared Jeffries" his answer would be Jared Jeffries
It was a question for the board in general, I don't really care about the thoughts of the OP.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #41
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It was a question for the board in general, I don't really care about the thoughts of the OP.

In that case:
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac
Mac

10/10 times McGrady.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #42
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin
I hope this is a joke. Prime McGrady was 20 times better than Melo.

NOPE! McGradys entire game was based on his athleticism....which is why T-Mac is absolutely nothing now. Melos game is built on excellent post moves, deceptive movement, and overall skill and savvy. Melo could be a talented scorer till 2020.
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #43
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
NOPE! McGradys entire game was based on his athleticism....which is why T-Mac is absolutely nothing now. Melos game is built on excellent post moves, deceptive movement, and overall skill and savvy. Melo could be a talented scorer till 2020.
Who cares what his entire game was based on? The question was who was better: McGrady in his PRIME or Melo right now. And the answer is really obvious.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #44
Big League
I hit open layups

Big League has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Pathetic.
Kind of like joining a fantasy league and never checking your team, right?
Big League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #45
TennesseeFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
No he doesn't. A Mod can delete posts/threads, they can't ban posters. Only admins are able to do that, and as far as I know the only admin here is Jeff's InsideHoops account.

YES he does, he can delete all his posts and thread and he'll stop posting eventually.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: