Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-11-2006, 09:38 PM   #1
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default Collection of Mark Jackson moments

Some of his top lines:

"we were playing p-i-g and I nicknamed him Magnum, cause ever time I turned around he had P-I"

"I have so much love for Chris Mullen, he became plural. Mullens."

"You shoot my dog! Ill shoot your cat!"

(Watching RJ hobble off the court.)
"That's my normal walk, Marv. He's hobbling, and that's my normal walk. I go to the grocery store and people say, 'What's wrong?'."

(About Caron Butlers big second half)
"If this was a mystery, I'm going to spoil it for you. The Butler did it!"

"Thats a big time NYC playground move from Nenad, he's is from the playgrounds of belgrade"

(Ian Eagle talks about Phill Collins's "in the air tonight")
"I never listened to that song, I was never in the air."

"Ian: And there is one of the older ballboys in the league.
Mark: It must be ''take your parents to work night''.
Mark: He's got a beard, everything. I think I saw a wedding ring."

(On VC's dunk on Mike Miller)
"I don't drink...but it's Miller Time"

(Lamar Odom drains a jumper, the power goes out at Staples*)
"Lamar Odom - Shooting the lights out!"

(About the first Celtics bucket after the Nets led 18-0)
"I think they should stop the game and confetti should come down from the top."

"Sometimes in life, you're either the pigeon or the statue. and there, I was the statue."
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #2
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far

Yea Mark is a humorous guy. Last night against the Grizzlies, he saw some player (didn't catch his name cuz I was laughing too hard) with a Rip Hamilton mask. But this mask wasn't as transparent; it was translucent at most. It had a white color to it. As the camera focuses on the mask, Mark starts talking about Phantom of the Opera. Then follows it up with "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hehe, that's some good stuff.

i wish i could watch those two call a game but sadly i prolly never will. freaking $200 for league pass.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #4
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

gigantes I take it you have Dial up or a really slow computer because Ive mentioned a couple times about TVU player and you still don't have it lol, Incase you just missed those, TVU Player has pretty much every single Nets game for the entire Season.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:40 PM   #5
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

When Al Harrington came in with the FroHawk

"Hey, Al, QUIT YO JIBBA JABBA, FOOL!!!"

"Come on Mr. Referee, yo better than that."

And my personal favorite

"Don't miss, the Maav Albet Show, starring Maaaaav Albet, ain't that right Maaaaaaaav???"
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:01 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaley82
gigantes I take it you have Dial up or a really slow computer because Ive mentioned a couple times about TVU player and you still don't have it lol, Incase you just missed those, TVU Player has pretty much every single Nets game for the entire Season.
thanks whaley for your help in that matter!

i currently have fast DSL but TVU player apparently needs to run on XP (that's from when i looked it up the first time a month or two ago). i'm still running on 98SE because this machine is a bit slow. but if i get a second machine i'll definitely be installing XP on there.

i can't even imagine being able to watch a nets game whenever i like. right now it seems like a wet dream.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:04 PM   #7
whaley82
High School JV MVP

Alright, Well If I find one that can run on 98SE Ill make sure I tell you.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #8
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Some of his top lines:

"we were playing p-i-g and I nicknamed him Magnum, cause ever time I turned around he had P-I"

"I have so much love for Chris Mullen, he became plural. Mullens."

"You shoot my dog! Ill shoot your cat!"

(Watching RJ hobble off the court.)
"That's my normal walk, Marv. He's hobbling, and that's my normal walk. I go to the grocery store and people say, 'What's wrong?'."

(About Caron Butlers big second half)
"If this was a mystery, I'm going to spoil it for you. The Butler did it!"

"Thats a big time NYC playground move from Nenad, he's is from the playgrounds of belgrade"

(Ian Eagle talks about Phill Collins's "in the air tonight")
"I never listened to that song, I was never in the air."

"Ian: And there is one of the older ballboys in the league.
Mark: It must be ''take your parents to work night''.
Mark: He's got a beard, everything. I think I saw a wedding ring."

(On VC's dunk on Mike Miller)
"I don't drink...but it's Miller Time"

(Lamar Odom drains a jumper, the power goes out at Staples*)
"Lamar Odom - Shooting the lights out!"

(About the first Celtics bucket after the Nets led 18-0)
"I think they should stop the game and confetti should come down from the top."

"Sometimes in life, you're either the pigeon or the statue. and there, I was the statue."
FunkylikeMonk,
Don't forget last night when he said Mike Miller should get a fine for his terrible hair style with the rubber band.
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:50 PM   #9
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Anyone remember when Ian and Mark would talking about Ilic sitting on the bench and Mark was like, "Ilic enjoying that American gum!"
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #10
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaley82
On which channel?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:30 PM   #11
whaley82
High School JV MVP

Quote:
On which channel?

Umm Its usually on O-TSN SPORTS is what its called on TVU player. Its in the 3000, sometimes its actually just New Jersey VS ..... or ....VS New Jersey
Old 12-15-2006, 11:42 PM   #12
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Anyone remember when Ian and Mark would talking about Ilic sitting on the bench and Mark was like, "Ilic enjoying that American gum!"
LOL Yeah that was one of my favorites. Mark Jackson cracks me up
"YOU BETTA THEN THAT!"
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: