Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #16
tamaraw08
National High School Star

Default Re: Pargo...has returned along with Lucas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Informal poll-

How many did the following-

A) Lol'd
B) Facepalmed
C) Both
D) Other

I don't want to bag on Vinnie anymore bec I think he is decent but having a much better coach like Thibs finds a way to make not so good players look atleast decent. Guys like Bogans would have difficulty getting mins with just decent coaches who heavily rely on players talent. The key for me is if Gar and Pax consulted Thibs re:this
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #17
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08

I don't want to bag on Vinnie anymore bec I think he is decent but having a much better coach like Thibs finds a way to make not so good players look atleast decent. Guys like Bogans would have difficulty getting mins with just decent coaches who heavily rely on players talent. The key for me is if Gar and Pax consulted Thibs re:this
After what he's done I would hope so too.

I think Thibbs has the autonomy to at LEAST bench players who aren't performing to his standards as evidenced by Boozer's sitting.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #18
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
After what he's done I would hope so too.

I think Thibbs has the autonomy to at LEAST bench players who aren't performing to his standards as evidenced by Boozer's sitting.

High character guys who are already familiar with the squad who were brought in for security and to use during practice while some guys are resting or recovering. Don't see either one of them getting any playing time unless its a blowout or towards the end of the season if we have the top spot locked up. Mostly just good guys who have played here already and are going to help us out in practice.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #19
tamaraw08
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
High character guys who are already familiar with the squad who were brought in for security and to use during practice while some guys are resting or recovering. Don't see either one of them getting any playing time unless its a blowout or towards the end of the season if we have the top spot locked up. Mostly just good guys who have played here already and are going to help us out in practice.

Yeah but I seem to recall most of you didn't rate Thibs' much higher (like I thought he deserved) just because he played certain guys like Scalabrine. Scal played like 3 mins/game, mostly on blowout games and yet just bec Thibs chose to play him, he had a lower grade/rating
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: