Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #16
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official "WE SUCK" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRECK!A!NIZE
WE SUCK

I agree.How many leads has this team blown this year?

Too many.
Just after the trade we blew big leads against Cleveland,Detroit and Boston.
We almost blew a big lead against Memphis but Melo saved us.

That's only SINCE the trade.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't get a stop when it matters and can't score in crunch time.

Boston was literally toying with the Knicks tonite.

They showed why they are the cream of the East.

I was actually getting pissed when we had a nice lead because instead of staying the course and doing what got the Lead...here it comes...

chuck, chuck ,chuck, chuck, chuck.

The best thing that happened from this is now the team is .500, so no matter who we play it won't be an inferior opponent.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:11 PM   #18
lebob23
38563065 38563065 3

lebob23 has not been impressing people

Celtics........................................... .....................................Knicks

Uh its D'antoni's fault

Uh its Carmelo's fault

Uh its Walsh's fault

Uh its the fan's fault

Uh its D'antoni's fault

Uh its Amare's fault

Uh its Issahia's fault

Uh its Marburies's fault

Uh its Houstons's fault

Uh its Ewings's fault
lebob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #19
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Can't get a stop when it matters and can't score in crunch time.

Boston was literally toying with the Knicks tonite.

They showed why they are the cream of the East.

I was actually getting pissed when we had a nice lead because instead of staying the course and doing what got the Lead...here it comes...

chuck, chuck ,chuck, chuck, chuck.

The best thing that happened from this is now the team is .500, so no matter who we play it won't be an inferior opponent.
Can't score in crunch time? But Melo said that's what "he does".

Billups was awful in the end. God damn he's so overrated.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^ Ok.....
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:36 AM   #21
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Can't score in crunch time? But Melo said that's what "he does".

Billups was awful in the end. God damn he's so overrated.

In the end of the games Billups is completely useless.
He can't do anything except chuking hero threes.
Sometimes those threes go in and he is a hero.
Most of the time they don't go and we are pissed.

Please man,play pick and roll with Amare.
How can you be a point guard in a league for so long and still don't know how to play pick and roll
Old 03-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #22
Clutch
NBA Legend

I have just felt a need to revive this thread
Old 03-26-2011, 07:20 AM   #23
Sky2k8336

I'm going to my first ever Knicks game tonight in Charlotte.

In fact I'm going to my first ever NBA game tonight.

I bought these tickets about 2 weeks ago, and when I did I was very excited about the game. After last night's loss, nearly all the excitement was gone. It is starting to come back today.

I lived in NJ for a while before moving down here and never got to a game up there.

My brother went to his first game ever last week at MSG against Memphis and we dominated. Hopefully I can bring us the same luck
Old 03-26-2011, 07:57 AM   #24
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2k8336
I'm going to my first ever Knicks game tonight in Charlotte.

In fact I'm going to my first ever NBA game tonight.

I bought these tickets about 2 weeks ago, and when I did I was very excited about the game. After last night's loss, nearly all the excitement was gone. It is starting to come back today.

I lived in NJ for a while before moving down here and never got to a game up there.

My brother went to his first game ever last week at MSG against Memphis and we dominated. Hopefully I can bring us the same luck
Great for you.
I hope you can bring us luck.

Let's be real.
How many of you guys really expect a win from the Knicks ?
I really don't expect anything anymore.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #25
Clutch
NBA Legend

Another loss

Great job guys
Old 03-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #26
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

This roster needs a major overhaul. I wouldn't be sad to see most of these guys go.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #27
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

It's hard to watch at some points. It'll be a damn shame if they don't make the playoffs.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #28
Sky2k8336

Well, obviously I didn't bring the team any luck by going to the game

It may have been more frustrating seeing them lose like that in person. The defense, or lack thereof seemed even more noticeable in person.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #29
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I hope you were heckling them hard. Point blank, you should have asked them why they ****ing suck so much.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:52 PM   #30
Sky2k8336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I hope you were heckling them hard. Point blank, you should have asked them why they ****ing suck so much.

I was pretty vocal going both ways. When we played decent I cheered, when we sucked I let them know they sucked.

There were A LOT of Knick fans in attendance making a good amount of noise in the building. How well did that register on tv?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: