Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Would you Fakk Snooki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
So much BSing in this thread. You'd all mash her.
not everyone has your standards. at least in a sober state.
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
So much BSing in this thread. You'd all mash her.
what? Why? She is far less attractive than any chick I have ever been with. Why would I want to smash an oompa-loompa? Cause shes famous? Sorry, doesnt do it for me. Her bod is terrible, shes got an ugly face and shes a self-absorbed vapid ***** with a terrible attitude and worldview. why in the world would anyone but a drunk guido be interested in smashing that day-glo orange bowling ball of a guidette?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #18
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just to be sure, this is who we are talking about right?

I love that the last image is a beauty special and is a shopped and brushed image and shes still ugly as falk.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #19
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
what? Why? She is far less attractive than any chick I have ever been with. Why would I want to smash an oompa-loompa? Cause shes famous? Sorry, doesnt do it for me. Her bod is terrible, shes got an ugly face and shes a self-absorbed vapid ***** with a terrible attitude and worldview. why in the world would anyone but a drunk guido be interested in smashing that day-glo orange bowling ball of a guidette?

couldn't agree more. snooki is an STD.
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #20
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

- NO
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #21
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Whose Snooki?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #22
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

sure
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #23
Nike_jumpman_23
Kids at the park dunk on me

Nike_jumpman_23 has an OK reputation so far

I definitely would.
Nike_jumpman_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #24
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd take her from behind, but I wouldn't give her the full works. That means no kissing and no going down on her. Just a quick in and out job.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #25
Nike_jumpman_23

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
I'd take her from behind, but I wouldn't give her the full works. That means no kissing and no going down on her. Just a quick in and out job.

Lies.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #26
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKXcxKJ58Q

i don't know what happened between this time and now. too bad she went downhill after this video.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #27
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch

i don't know what happened between this time and now. too bad she went downhill after this video.
Mets fan? okay take it back. no I wouldn't **** her.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #28
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch

I don't see any difference at all, it's the same ugly orange piece of shit.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #29
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I don't see any difference at all, it's the same ugly orange piece of shit.

this
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #30
Nike_jumpman_23

Snooki actually looks pretty cute in that video.

That obviously must have been taken before she put on 20-30 pounds around the same time J.S. started being filmed.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: