Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

I had Louisville vs. CONNECTICUT in the final I thought that bracket was busted in the first day.... cmon CONN
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #17
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board
Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
Since that cooking dance, VCU has been on a tear.

They've been blessed by the holy spirit brethren
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #18
OSUBaller
Can barely lace up my sneakers

OSUBaller has an OK reputation so far

I would like VCU to make it into the final. I am pulling for UConn in the other semi as I don't like KY.
OSUBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #19
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

UConn's primary weakness is their lack of quality size. Enter, Josh Harrelson, arguably the MVP of the tourney so far. His size on both ends of the floor will pose problems. Knight is playing like a guy with a chip on his shoulder; seems the media talks about every other guard in the tourney except him. I like Kentucky.

Butler-VCU is actually a tougher call. Loved what I saw of Skeen this weekend, and I don't think Butler has a matchup for him. But Mack, Howard and the rest are a fantastic team who don't get rattled. I'll take experience and the week to prep for VCU's pressure.

Kentucky sends Butler to it's second straight title game defeat.

The way this year has gone, be sure to bet the opposite way.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #20
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I had Louisville vs. CONNECTICUT in the final I thought that bracket was busted in the first day.... cmon CONN
You know whats good. Only one team left knows anything about WINNING.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #21
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

April Madness.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #22
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
April Madness.

Not as catchy
Old 03-29-2011, 07:54 AM   #23
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

March Madness refers to the crazy 1st round, Round of 32, Sweet 16 rather than the Final Four and national title game.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #24
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
March Madness refers to the crazy 1st round, Round of 32, Sweet 16 rather than the Final Four and national title game.

Yea, Final Four isn't as mad as it is important.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:15 AM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This Matt Painter to Missouri things grown some real legs. He's meeting with them today. I'm terrified. Not necessarily strictly just of losing Painter, more what it says about Purdue as a program that a school like MISSOURI can poach our coaches.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:17 AM   #26
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

I have UCONN winning it all in my bracket.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm starting to get hype. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting belligerent this weekend.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #28
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This Matt Painter to Missouri things grown some real legs. He's meeting with them today. I'm terrified. Not necessarily strictly just of losing Painter, more what it says about Purdue as a program that a school like MISSOURI can poach our coaches.

You realize this is the Final Four thread?

Not trying to be a douche or anything, just throwing that out there
Old 03-29-2011, 05:03 PM   #29
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PTI just mentioned that today is the 35th anniversary of the Hoosiers undefeated season.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #30
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

I got my boys, UConn winning the whole thing over VCU.

UConn: 86

VCU: 74
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: