Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #76
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: Kings @ Sixers

"Good passer" was my favorite part. Remember when he had that 24 game assist-less streak a couple years ago? I mean passing isn't all assists but damn sometimes you can get one just by accident can't you?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #77
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
"Good passer" was my favorite part. Remember when he had that 24 game assist-less streak a couple years ago? I mean passing isn't all assists but damn sometimes you can get one just by accident can't you?

Yeah, I mean Sixers fans have watched this dude for years. How dare someone see him for a fraction and make up things about his game. This guy in another thread tried to act like Sammy was doing things in Sac that he didnt in Philly. I thought long and hard and asked what? Kudos, Sammy had 2 games where he scored what 27 and 28pts. Other than that? What did he do this season? Sixers fans seen Sammy do many things rebounding, blocking while adding double digits in scoring. And near the end of every season Sammy puts up fantasy basketball lover numbers. Then it fools people into what he can do for your team next season.

There is a reason he avg 8ppg 8rpg 1.5bpg for a season.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #78
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah, I mean Sixers fans have watched this dude for years. How dare someone see him for a fraction and make up things about his game. This guy in another thread tried to act like Sammy was doing things in Sac that he didnt in Philly. I thought long and hard and asked what? Kudos, Sammy had 2 games where he scored what 27 and 28pts. Other than that? What did he do this season? Sixers fans seen Sammy do many things rebounding, blocking while adding double digits in scoring. And near the end of every season Sammy puts up fantasy basketball lover numbers. Then it fools people into what he can do for your team next season.

There is a reason he avg 8ppg 8rpg 1.5bpg for a season.
They should check the monster playoffs he had back in '05 aka the reason we paid him $$$ out the ass for so long.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whats up with Evan Turner? Season winding down. Whats your thoughts on him?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #80
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Good Game

Kings playing better
DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #81
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whats up with Evan Turner? Season winding down. Whats your thoughts on him?
Collins said he was going to go with more veteran minutes as the season comes down. Nocioni and Battie getting minutes. I don't mind Battie getting them but we play 10x better with Evan than Nocioni.

After hearing about how Turner needs confidence all season I wish he could steal some of Nocioni's. Dude thinks he's Kobe.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: