Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default deng = most underrated player 2011

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...4002039.column
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: deng = most underrated player 2011

agreed
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
deng = most overrated player 2011
I agree with this though.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

He is underrated, but I know where this is going, considering the OP.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #5
yhaanraads
I hit open layups

yhaanraads has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck

+1
yhaanraads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:

how is he overrated.

i never heard anybody talk about him
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #7
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
how is he overrated.

Bulls fans.

You're blind to your peers.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
CLE[216]
C A V A L I E R S

CLE[216] has an OK reputation so far

Agreed. I remember a lot of Bulls fans wanted him to be traded just last year. Dude was money in last season's playoffs against the Cavs, it seemed like Deng and D.Rose's jumpers were both on for that entire series.
CLE[216] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #9
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
how is he overrated.

He said underrated.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #10
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
He said underrated.

Quote:
deng = most overrated player 2011

I agree with this though

am i reading this wrong

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 03-27-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #11
Glide2keva

Quote:
h

am i reading this wrong
Then its his fault. I was going by the title. I have pauk on ignore
Old 03-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
how is he overrated.

Don't reply to him. He trolls. I messaged him one day about his ridiculous posts and this is what he sent back to me...

Quote:
Haha dude I'm NOT what it seems.

You know the poster Rose? We're just fooling around, he knows my trolling are for fun only. We do that for our teams occasionally for laughs. A few threads back we were laughing bout it. Trust me, it's only for jokes, I accept the Miami setbacks recently, just trying to be optimistic.

Seriously, I've been here quite some time enough to establish my "fan hood" and I won't compromise that by being ashbelly or Le23.

Cheers mate.

Quote:
One more thing, my trolling on Kevin Durant that stupid chucker, those are real though. :)
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #13
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

his better than rose.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #14
LilBTheBasedGod

Word homie
Old 03-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #15
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hes the same player hes been for like 5-6 years. When the Bulls are winning hes underrated. When losing hes overrated. Ignoring the fact that hes almost never rated anywhere to begin with.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: