Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 03-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #46
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation
Default Re: Raptors Open To Dealing Bargnani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Your grammar is terrible so clearly you're an idiot.

(Try going back to grade 9 and starting over you ignorant contributionless fukkwad).

And just wait over the next 3 years as Griffin puts up high stats but the Clippers continue to be terrible. (It's not comparing Bargnani to Griffin, it's comparing the situation of their two teams, and the Clips already have a way better cast than the Raps and they still suck and will continue to...shows you how bad the Raps are).

Grade 2 calling of names aside, I can get if someone disagrees with my Griffin comments but I hardly think they're idiotic, there's at least some merit to them, and to the general hot-stat-stuffer player dick riding that incessantly goes on with the NBA.
Clippers have a bad record cause they've been having injuries all year when there healthy they are beat the top teams. Your comments are idiotic all your doing is jumping to conclusions. 22 12 4 as a rookie look at his ball handling his passing his hustle his rebounding his overall progression during the season dudes improved his jumper and post game so much in just a few months. Griffin has Eric Gordon a 24 point scorer and still getting his 22 he has Deandre Jordan and Kaman who are monster rebounders and he is getting his 12 and he's a rookie big getting 4 assists.

Last edited by Ikill : 04-01-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:59 PM   #47
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
Clippers have a bad record cause they've been having injuries all year when there healthy they beat the top teams. Your comments are idiotic all your doing is jumping to conclusions. 22 12 4 as a rookie look at his ball handling his passing his hustle his rebounding his overall progression season dudes improved his jumper and post game so much in just a few months. Griffin has Eric Gordon 24 point scorer and still getting his 22 he Deandre Jordan and Kaman who are monster rebounders and he is getting his 12 and he's a rookie big getting 4 assists.

I was gonna reply with something like this, to compare Bargs to Blake is ludicrous. Blake might not have some good post moves yet, but he is averaging 22 points without them, think about what he can achieve if he could put some extra work in the off season. Bargs will never, ever avg those kinds of numbers on any team and Blake is pulling that off in his first year in the League. Look at Bargs first year numbers, 11 pts and 3 rebounds and you're comparing him to Griffin?
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #48
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I was gonna reply with something like this, to compare Bargs to Blake is ludicrous. Blake might not have some good post moves yet, but he is averaging 22 points without them, think about what he can achieve if he could put some extra work in the off season. Bargs will never, ever avg those kinds of numbers on any team and Blake is pulling that off in his first year in the League. Look at Bargs first year numbers, 11 pts and 3 rebounds and you're comparing him to Griffin?
Agreed. Blake has that young Amar'e quality to him. Not a lot of variety in his offensive game yet (as to be expected, it's his first year), but a freak of nature with a ton of potential. I mean I don't care who you are, a rookie putting up 22/12/3.7 is something that hasn't been seen in years and deserves recognition.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #49
Ikill
i be killah swag

Gordons missed 26 games this year and Kaman missed 45 games this year Foye missed 19 games Bledsoe was the only the pg on the Clippers for about 25 games at one point in the season. Look how young the team is
Griffin 21
Deandre Jordan 22
Gordon 22
Bledsoe 21
Aminu 20
At the start of the season that was their starting lineup the veterans on the team are either shit or injured. There going to end up winning more than 30 games thats pretty impressive if you think about how young they how many injuries they've had and how bad they started. For like 2 months in the season they were playing over 500% ball and Griffin was averaging something crazy like 27 14 5.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #50
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
A little something on Griffin: Blake Griffin's Dunk Contest fiasco is analogous to his whole rookie season, lots of 'wow factor', but once you get past that he/his team still deserves to lose.

Griffin is an awesome athletic freak and all that, but if the Clippers expect Griffin to be their centre-piece in coming years, they will be in the exact same position as the Raptors have been in expecting the same of Bargnani. Griffin is to dunks what Bargnani is to long range shooting...a one trick pony. Yeah sure Griffin can aggressively rebound too (something we know will never happen with Bargnani), but his game is so incomplete, ragged, etc. and he's already become a massive chucker because the Clips are happy to just throw him the ball then sit back and see what happens. Highlight dunks get the Clips media face-time. Plus that will get him bad foot/ankle injuries that will side-line him for much of his career.

So as Bargnani did for TO, Griffin represents FOOLS GOLD for the Clippers, in terms of elevating to a next level team.......but hey the Clips will sure rake in the promo dough while he lasts.

Slam dunks all over sports show highlight reels DO NOT equal team success. How are Tyreke and the Kings doing this year? Yeah.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #51
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Does anyone know why Bargnani didn't play last night? I checked the Box Score on NBA.com and it said DNP - Coach's Decision.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #52
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Does anyone know why Bargnani didn't play last night? I checked the Box Score on NBA.com and it said DNP - Coach's Decision.

Not sure, but I'm hoping he doesn't play for the remainder of the season.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #53
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Not sure, but I'm hoping he doesn't play for the remainder of the season.
Like a Bosh...
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #54
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain

Doug Smith's column said "Bargnani was unavailable".

That's it. Another reason why I can't stand smith. You are a reporter, why don't you try and report.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #55
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap
Doug Smith's column said "Bargnani was unavailable".

That's it. Another reason why I can't stand smith. You are a reporter, why don't you try and report.

Yeah, I read that too
Old 04-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #56
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

google search revealed this...

Quote:
Andrea Bargnani (ankle) will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Bucks.
Bargnani is dealing with bone spurs in his ankle. He's among the softer players in the league, so if it's close we suspect the sharpshooter will sit this one out. Reggie Evans, Amir Johnson and Ed Davis are all chomping at the bit to play.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/423423...s-player_news/
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #57
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Wow. I don't care who they wrote that apart, that's brilliant.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #58
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #59
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Truth is always funny
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #60
Doko
High School Starter

Doko has decent reputation

No no, we don't hate the guy, we just want to win, it's not a personal thing, it's not like we take shots at him in every single thread, we are so fair and unbiased fans
Doko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: