Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I like Miami's chances alot more in the playoffs if they grab the 2nd seed..

I am a firm believer than HCA is huge in the playoffs, I think if Miami get it over Boston they stand a far better chance at advancing. Start on the road in likely two series in the east and again in the finals? that will be tough.

If they can just grab that 2nd seed they could only have one series on the road. Chances are though L.A will finish ahead of Miami. Two games ahead currently with a home heavy schedule to end the season.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I like Miami's chances alot more in the playoffs if they grab the 2nd seed..

I may be wrong but, I think the C's are a much better team on the road.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation
Default Re: I like Miami's chances alot more in the playoffs if they grab the 2nd seed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I may be wrong

Statistics definitely say so.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As a Knicks fan I guess I'd rather play the Heat than the Celtics. I don't see them winning, but I suppose Knicks could actually win a game or 2 against the Heat. Either way, 8th seed here we come baby!! sigh
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
Statistics definitely say so.
Sup frontrunner?
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

If Boston gets the 3rd seed, their definitely going to the finals for a rematch.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

I doubt its means something, we know most embarrasment that Heat suffer comes from their homes.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
If Boston gets the 3rd seed, their definitely going to the finals for a rematch.

And you're saying you don't think they would get to the finals if they don't get the 3rd seed? most likely that would be either the 1 or 2 seed.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #9
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

lol @ people counting out the celtics again. This happened last year too. They could be the fourth seed and they will still in the favorites out of the east.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Boston looks like shit right now. Miami will beat them no matter where they play...

Rondo is the guy who makes that team go and they are just not that good w/o him at 100%
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #11
HEAT111
Sonic Boom

HEAT111 has decent reputation

I believe any thing could happen. I'd love Miami to win it all but once again cheers for everyone for another great post-season.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

I don't think Miami can beat the Celtics if they have to start the series in Boston. It's all about confidence and I think Boston steps on them early if Miami doesn't have home court in that series.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #13
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I don't care where we land. I just hope we are ready when the playoffs get here. It's not like we are a bad road team anyway.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #14
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Yeah with Michael Beasley single handley destroying the Celtics the Heat should send Michael Beasley a gift card
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #15
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Yeah with Michael Beasley single handley destroying the Celtics the Heat should send Michael Beasley a gift card
They should send him a giftcard for putting up 10\3 on 30% FG in the series against Boston last year and allowing KG to light him up for 20\10.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: