Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #16
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 Macdonalds All Amercian game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
yep he's two years older well he's 19 late birthday so i guess its not that bad but still

He's not the first kid ever to turn 20 the first semester of college, but it's still rare. My brother was born in 1991, had a March birthday, parents started him a year late, and he graduated in 2010. Meaning, he graduated last year, turned 19 two months before he graduated, and was about the oldest kid in his class.

I know Michael Dyer (Auburn running back) was a true freshman this year and turned 20 sometime during the football season.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not a single Pac-10 signee in the McD's game.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #18
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Myck Kabongo is real
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #19
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

where can i find a box score?

Brad Beal is nice
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #20
LilBTheBasedGod

F*ck Kentucky and their 4 McD's AA.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #21
KG215

I know it was in an All-Star game format, but I like what I saw from McAdoo and P.J. Hairston. Loved Hairston's deep three point range, and really loved McAdoo's athleticism, all-around game, and just all-around beastliness. I didn't realize he was that big of a physical freak. He legitimately looks like someone (physically) that can step on campus and dominate from day one. Scary thing is, if Henson and Zeller comeback, he'll be coming off the bench and be third in the frontcourt rotation.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:51 AM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I know it was in an All-Star game format, but I like what I saw from McAdoo and P.J. Hairston. Loved Hairston's deep three point range, and really loved McAdoo's athleticism, all-around game, and just all-around beastliness. I didn't realize he was that big of a physical freak. He legitimately looks like someone (physically) that can step on campus and dominate from day one. Scary thing is, if Henson and Zeller comeback, he'll be coming off the bench and be third in the frontcourt rotation.
I saw only bits and pieces of the game, but came away very impressed with PJ and James thrilled to have them aboard for next year. Still biting my nails on who is going to return to school and who isn't though.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:38 AM   #23
Jordan23GOAT
Serious playground baller

Jordan23GOAT has decent reputation

Happy to see another Canadian in the All American game again. Our basketball program is finally going somewhere.
Jordan23GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:06 AM   #24
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

my former teammate won co-mvp
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
McAdoo is best player in the class
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
McAdoo is best player in the class

I don't know if he's the best in the class, but I think he might be one of just three or four kids in the class that could step on campus and carry a team from day one, if he had to. At UNC, though, he'll have the luxury of being a beast and still being able to ease his way into things.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #27
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

TSN in Canada didn't show the game until 4PM this afternoon. It's just finishing now.

Anyway, Wiltjer though lacking in athleticism, is very fundamentally sound, and can shoot the lights out. That sky hook was .

Kabongo is a blur out there.

Khem Birch is raw offensively, but showed lots of promise, especially defensively.

Nice showing the Canadians. Really looking forward to seeing them perform at the Div I college level.

Last edited by Kujo : 03-31-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: