Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #46
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Who is the best in game dunker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
Blake Griffin and Bron are powerful dunkers

Shannon Brown is kinda like a "Clyde the Glide Skywalker"

This guy gets probably higher in the air than anyone playing today

see what i just did thur

Last edited by pauk : 03-28-2011 at 11:23 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #47
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Charles Barkley
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #48
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Nope. He jumps high but that's about it. He has no creativity. All his dunks are the same.
This is not, and I repeat, this is not a case for Shannon Brown being one of the 10 best dunkers in-game. But as a little aside, I have to admit I did like his dunk last night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBD2Z6l9i2w

And in fact, by and large I do like his game dunks. He may not have versatility but he still provides a fair amount of excitement. Still, not a Top Ten guy for me.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #49
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
When Vince Carter dunks it looks like clear water symmetrically flowing with gentle ripples and swirls towards an apex, which upon being reached, releases a massive tsunami to the nadir.

When anyone else dunks it looks like theyre placing a ball inside a hoop accompanied by unnecessary bodily contortions.

alltime= vince by a mile for me.

right now ill say blake/jr smith/lebron. although wade is still capable the regularity hasnt been there this season. other than that perhaps dunk of the year on perkins off the spin i dont recall an especially noteworthy dunk from him.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #50
B-Rich
I hit open layups

B-Rich has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J.
I know not many will pick J-Rich, but just some highlights of his:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt7ze62g_zc
I would pick Jason Richardson. He is the best dunker in his prime, better then Vince Carter. Slightly, but he is better. He did better game dunks, and there dunk contest dunks were both sick, so you can't compare those.
B-Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #51
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rich
I would pick Jason Richardson. He is the best dunker in his prime, better then Vince Carter. Slightly, but he is better. He did better game dunks, and there dunk contest dunks were both sick, so you can't compare those.

No... no.... I wont say its not even close, but Carter>J Rich as far as dunking is concerned.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #52
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

vince carter or shawn kemp.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: