Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Playoff matchups you'd like to see?

Me personally, I'm happy to see any matchups in the playoff atmosphere, but here are the ones that I'd especially like to see.

East:

First Round:

Celtics vs. Knicks
Heat vs. Knicks

Second Round:

Heat vs. Celtics
Bulls vs. Celtics
Magic vs. Bulls

Conference Finals:

Heat vs. Bulls
Heat vs. Celtics ( I'm a homer.)

West:

First Round:

Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers
Lakers vs. Hornets
Thunder vs. Nuggets

Second Round:

Thunder vs Lakers (Hoping for the upset, but I know it won't happen.)
Spurs vs. Mavericks

Conference Finals:

Spurs vs. Lakers
Thunder vs. Lakers
Thunder vs. Spurs

Finals:

Heat vs. Lakers
Bulls vs. Lakers (Kobe passing the torch to the M.V.P.)
Thunder vs. Heat
Thunder vs. Bulls (Westbrook vs. Rose.)

Last edited by EnoughSaid : 03-28-2011 at 11:23 AM.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #2
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Playoff matchup you'd like to see

I want a series with the Knicks in the playoffs. I hate them.

And also the Bulls. HATE THEM!!!

I FVCKIN' WANNA KILL BULLS AND KNICKS FANS!!!!
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Suns Vs Whoever
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
silenc
I airball my layups

silenc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck

thug
silenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool has decent reputation

Matchups i wanna see badly:

East:

Bulls destroying Knicks
Bulls vs. Celtics
Bulls vs. Heat
Bulls vs. Magic

West:

Mavericks vs. Lakers
Mavericks vs. Spurs
Mavericks vs. OKC

Finals:
Bulls vs. Mavericks
Bulls beating Lakers
Bulls Beating OKC
Mavericks beating Heat
Mavericks beating Celtics
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Playoff matchups you'd like to see?

was hoping for a Knicks/Heat 1st round matchup
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Success usually comes with haters
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #8
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious D.M.C
was hoping for a Knicks/Heat 1st round matchup
We gonna eat that shit team.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. No matter who will face the Knicks,it will be a great matchup

Knicks-Bulls
Knicks-Celtics
Knicks-Heat

2. Later in the playoffs I would like to see

Magic-Celtics
Celtics-Heat

3.In the West 1st round

Blazers-Lakers
Blazers-Thunder
Nuggets-Thunder
Suns-Spurs (but I don't think Suns will make it )
Hornets-Mavericks
Nuggets-Lakers

4. Later in the West

Lakers-Spurs
Lakers-Thunder

5.And in the Finals

Celtics-Lakers (yes,I want to see it again)
Heat-Lakers
Heat-Thunder
Knicks-anyone
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
PurpleChuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

5.And in the Finals

Knicks-anyone
Keep dreamin'
Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #11
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

In the East - Celtics vs Bulls, cant wait for the rude awakening of some Bulls homers

West - Lakers vs Spurs/OKC

Finals: Celtics vs Spurs/Lakers.
Harison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
We gonna eat that shit team.

would you kill yourself if the Heat get eliminated in round 1 or 2?
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
PurpleChuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious D.M.C
would you kill yourself if the Heat get eliminated in round 1 or 2?
WON'T HAPPEN!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
WON'T HAPPEN!!!
Just imagine it happens.

What would you do ?

It's a hypothetical question
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #15
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ideally if there was one team I wanted to play in the Finals, it'd be the Lakers. Even though I'm 96% sure that the Lakers would win, I think the Bulls could win a game or two. And Rose would make it interesting. Plus a potential passing of the torch.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: