Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #31
Colby Brian
Banned

Colby Brian has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Article Kobe Bryant wrote in Dime Magazine

why are haterz replying to this thread and didnt even read it?

haters hate winners
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #32
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeAwayJ13

UMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUM ADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMADUMAD
Old 03-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #33
Colby Brian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod

Old 03-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #34
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Didn't Read
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #35
Colby Brian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Didn't Read

and hows that funny?
Old 03-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #36
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby Brian
at least put caption not in his face
jeez
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #37
canyoufeelit?
I brick open layups

canyoufeelit? has an OK reputation so far

wow theres a lot of ***** on this forum. i thought it was a great read and really interesting.

theres a reason he's been the best basketball player on the planet for some time now. its not just a game to him, its an art, a passion. its literally his life.
canyoufeelit? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #38
Grim
Future NFL Star

Grim has an OK reputation so far

why are you sourcing another forum that sources another website ???
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #39
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Interesting article, thanks a lot for posting.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #40
ATL_Bball_King
Decent playground baller

ATL_Bball_King has not been impressing people

Why people coming into the thread just to put up i didnt read gifs...Oh yea cause it says Kobe Byrant in title...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
The only thing I truly worry about is that my drive and my will are sometimes too much for my teammates to handle. Do I expect too much from them? How can I elevate them to play with my same passion every night?

I mean this is the difference maker...Its not just about his will and drive..But he thinks of how can he instill his same drive into his teammates...He wants their level of play to rise and i think he accepts nothing less...This is what makes him so different...This is what makes him the closest to Jordan and why people compare him so much...
ATL_Bball_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #41
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

I hope things work out for him.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #42
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySTATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath

u f@cking idiot. Kobe scored 1200+ on his sats which is like 80 percentile for real okay. say one more thing about Kobe I dare you
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #43
shrempf_on_rice
I'm so pretty

shrempf_on_rice has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
u f@cking idiot. Kobe scored 1200+ on his sats which is like 80 percentile for real okay. say one more thing about Kobe I dare you

not sure if serious
shrempf_on_rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #44
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:46 PM   #45
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are the people who are saying "Didn't Read LOL" saying that because they can't read it? Maybe that's why they all had to post pictures to get their point across
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: