Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #91
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: My 360 broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I think you might be one of the 8-12yr olds with that counter.

And I doubt anyone who actually plays PSN will buy your bullshit, either.

Seriously, you're using an isolated case to try and ignore the fact that 360 has an undeniably younger player community while PS3 has more mature users. Who is the kid here?
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #92
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Destoyed my argument? Is that your counter for being so butt hurt? Ok.

Agree to disagree and continue defending your purchase. I dont get uptight when ps3 gamers talk about xbox 360 or xbox live. You dont see me rushing in to defend then saying "I'm calling you on your crap", "I destroyed your argument", "I'm sick and tired of xbox gamers sh!tting on ps3 gamers". You sound insecure over there for having a ps3. Something you need to get over.

Find anyone on ISH with ps3 to game with?

For the 35th time, anyone wanna play Black Ops?

"omg kungfro, how are u sooooooo goood??? ur legendary! "

^^^^Further proof ps3 just got another weak gamer. You're the clowns people play and make youtube videos.

"I went 211 on Havana in Domination!"

Why are you acting like LOJ?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #93
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

Why are you acting like LOJ?

We're not gonna see eye to eye on this argument but that was a kick in the balls.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #94
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
And I doubt anyone who actually plays PSN will buy your bullshit, either.

Seriously, you're using an isolated case to try and ignore the fact that 360 has an undeniably younger player community while PS3 has more mature users. Who is the kid here?

They dont go online thats for sure. Kinda tired of this back and forth. I'm not even a xbox fanboy to be arguing this deep into it which is the funny part. But I love to argue so, yeah.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #95
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
We're not gonna see eye to eye on this argument but that was a kick in the balls.

Sorry, but I couldnt tell the differnce. The best thing about the Xbox imo is the controller. So comfortable.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #96
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
They dont go online thats for sure. Kinda tired of this back and forth. I'm not even a xbox fanboy to be arguing this deep into it which is the funny part. But I love to argue so, yeah.

Same. I always feel retarded looking back and realizing that I'm arguing over a damn gaming system. Regardless of how I feel, if my friends owned a 360 then I'd be right there paying that 40 a year or whatever to be playing with them.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #97
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
Same. I always feel retarded looking back and realizing that I'm arguing over a damn gaming system. Regardless of how I feel, if my friends owned a 360 then I'd be right there paying that 40 a year or whatever to be playing with them.

Agreed, thats what I did not too long ago. I'm like wow I would love to erase all of this.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #98
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

LOL at this kissing and making up bullshit. If I had my way about it - I'd take your 360s and PS3s and smash y'alls skulls with it. At least that way you guys could argue / debate again.

"say GOBB, my head got smashed the worst."

"powerglove, you dipshit tool we both know my noggin got bumrushed the most"

Zzzz
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: