Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-21-2006, 12:14 AM   #31
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
That ain't Wade, it's MJ!

Nope he's the next and only D-Wade.

Stop the MJ bullsh*t please.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:15 AM   #32
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I hope that Wade winning a title will fuel a fire under the rest of the 2003 draft class and Melo, LeBron and Bosh all come out with guns blazing next season
The future of the NBA is bright! In my mind, two weeks ago Wade was a very good and exciting player. Now he's a finals MVP... Nobody in the NBA holds a single thing over Wade. Not Kobe, not Lebron, not Nash... Wow.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:15 AM   #33
asd
High school junior varsity star

asd has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkLegend41
MJ my ass.
DirkLegend my ass. those two words don't belong together
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:15 AM   #34
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Wade > Kobe and LeBron so far.

Totally disagree, this doesn't change that much...Kobe rapes Dallas every game he plays them, and I'm sure LeBron can do the same thing Wade did against them.

However, to me Wade is now the 4th best player...gaining a spot on Dirk, while still trailing Duncan, Kobe and LeBron.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:16 AM   #35
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

LeBron making all those clutch shots like Wade did this series, highly doubt it.

we'll see next season.

LeBron vs Wade. season 3, year 2006-07. Can't wait for another one of these matchups.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:16 AM   #36
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

SHAQ still had a huge impact on the games, he made rebounds, he played a Bill Russell role rather than Hakeem role.

Wade i would trust more in the clutch.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:17 AM   #37
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far
Default This is the official Dwayne Wade fan thread. 3! Always believed in you Wade!

No Wade haters aloud on this thread. This is just to praise Wade and the 2006 NBA champions. Let it all out. All your pride and thoughts. Ever since Wade came out of Marquette i knew he was going to be big!
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:17 AM   #38
djfleet
I airball my layups

djfleet has an OK reputation so far

both will have a few titles under their belts. wade owes this one mostly to his supporting cast of hall of famers, former all-stars, and pat riley, though. i've been trying to become a wade fan, but the fake fouls and falling down every time he junps in the air are hard for me to get past. at least lebron plays like a man.
djfleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:17 AM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shaq was all on Wade nutz. Now he the role player, the 2nd fiddle to Wade. Yet in the other situation with Kobe he was the man. Now Riley is the best coach he ever played for, yet won 3 with Phil. Mofo disses everyone when he leaves. Biiitch move!

Wade is better then Bron. 35ppg 8rbs 47%FG
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:18 AM   #40
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Miami Heat>Western Conference
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:19 AM   #41
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I hate the way they officiate Shaq now. But big ups to Wade to adjust to it.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:19 AM   #42
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
SHAQ still had a huge impact on the games, he made rebounds, he played a Bill Russell role rather than Hakeem role.

Honestly Mourning had a greater impact this series. His shotblocking and defense made Dallas fearful of attacking the basket.

Quote:
Lebron>Wade right now

Lebron>Wade forever

LeBron needs to lead a team to a title now to make that a reality. Wade has scoreboard on him after tonight.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:20 AM   #43
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I agree, I did not appreciate how he dissed Phil...cheap shot, his ass didn't win NOTHING without Phil. Played against the best teams in that 3-peat...MUCH tougher then this Dallas team. I was surprised he didn't say Miami is the best city he played for and the best fans...b*tch move by him, I was happy to see him win another title...but I honestly don't think he'd be happy if LA wins a title...I think the romance is one sided.

I'm happy Shaquille won, because of what he did for my team...I just don't think he'd be pleased with LA winning a title without him.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:20 AM   #44
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

This is an unecessary thread. Just a bunch of "hate". Wade is damn good, and Lebron is damn good. Wade's team is also filled with savvy ex-star vets, while Lebron's is filled with ex-role player vets. That much is obvious.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:20 AM   #45
WildStyle
High School Starter

WildStyle has an OK reputation so far

Congrats to D-Wade. He is a great player. The NBA is lucky to have him.
WildStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: