Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here
Default Who else CAN'T WAIT till the playoffs?

I can't wait for the Bulls to be kicking ass in the playoffs*knock on wood*. We've proven we can beat just about every team in the NBA. How far do you guys think we'll be going?

Last edited by DRoseOwnsACamry : 02-27-2011 at 08:19 PM.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who else CAN'T WAIT till the playoffs?

I share your enthusiasm but the type of fan I am....I don't like to 'jinx' my boys.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Better knock on a lot more wood than that. Find yourself a forest.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can. . .Bulls can still impove their seed. I'd like to see that first, plus let Noah get as much time as he needs to get back into full game readiness.

If Bulls can get the top seed, they are an ECF team at least.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

CAYNT WEIGHT
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

I will save my judgment until the end of this road game trip.

@Atl
@Orl
@Mia

Three eastern playoff teams. On the road (where we usually struggle). Playoff atmosphere I expect.

Let's see how our team fare.

But yeah I'm excited.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #7
rob30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rob30 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls

@Atl
@Orl
@Mia

Three eastern playoff teams. On the road (where we usually struggle). Playoff atmosphere I expect.

But yeah I'm excited.
0-1 so far, hopefully we can win one at least.

edit: 2 out of three is great!

Last edited by rob30 : 03-07-2011 at 01:27 AM.
rob30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #8
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls

@Atl
@Orl
@Mia

But yeah I'm excited.

Yes, why not us? Why not now?

We have playoff pedigree.

Solid defense. Mental edge. Team work. A closer.

If this team does not achieve great things in the next three years I will be greatly disapointed.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:19 PM   #9
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputation

can't wait... 2nd round nose bleed tickets are starting at $400
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #10
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

If they play Boston, I am sooooooooooooooooo there.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #11
redbull
I brick open layups

redbull has no real reputation yet.

First time in 12 years we are expected to make a deep playoff run... I can't wait!
redbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:38 AM   #12
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
I can. . .Bulls can still impove their seed. I'd like to see that first, plus let Noah get as much time as he needs to get back into full game readiness.

If Bulls can get the top seed, they are an ECF team at least.

Excellent post sir. The Bulls are now 2 1/2 games in first, and Noah is now back and looking to be in food shape.

Now I can't wait for the playoffs.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: