Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-30-2011, 12:24 AM   #16
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official India Vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup Match+ Finals vs Sri Lanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackOrH.A.K
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

Hindustan Zindabad!

I'm surprised by how many Pakistanis are on this forum, who knew?
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #17
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation
Default Re: Official India Vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup Match+ Finals vs Sri Lanka

Man what a match so far! Watched every minute of it so far. Go India!
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #18
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P-Chick
Man what a match so far! Watched every minute of it so far. Go India!

Old 03-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #19
Irish
Sussudio

Irish has decent reputation

WTF was Misbah doing, starting to play with only three overs to go and 18 rpo needed. He ruined the run chase, Afridi and Razzaq got out due to the pressure Misbah created by not scoring.

Anyway, Go India! Tendulkar 100 in the final.
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #20
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish
WTF was Misbah doing, starting to play with only three overs to go and 18 rpo needed. He ruined the run chase, Afridi and Razzaq got out due to the pressure Misbah created by not scoring.

Anyway, Go India! Tendulkar 100 in the final.

that was a bone headed decision by him and they should have went on the powerplay when Afridi was still in, but oh well, that's the game...
Old 03-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #21
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
that was a bone headed decision by him and they should have went on the powerplay when Afridi was still in, but oh well, that's the game...

They weren't drinking their Doodh, Misbah had too much pepsi in his stomach lol.

Last edited by browntown : 03-30-2011 at 01:20 PM.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #22
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Retarded Misbah. Cost the game for Pakistan.

And I lost 50 bucks
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #23
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

GO NDNs!
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:11 PM   #24
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

What a match! Things didnt go both ways for both teams, but Pakistan had more not go there way, like Sachin having 6 lives literally, but they did get Yuvraj out in one ball so that was HUGE. But I am still lost on why Pakistan didnt play their powerplay earlier, could have made the difference IMO, but I am not complaining. INDIA ZINDABAD!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #25
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

It wasn't Misbah's fault at all. It was the rest of the batsmen getting overanxious, thinking they didn't have enough overs and balls left as far as batting goes. Misbah was sticking around to halt the drop of wickets. Needing 30 runs from 30 balls with 1 or 2 wicket left is much harder to make than needing 50 runs from 30 balls left and 7 wickets to go with a power play. Which brings me to the powerplay. Why not put it in play when Akmal is going well? You got Razzaq and Afridi coming in. It would have changed the momentum fully.

Guys you should look at are Younis Khan, Kamran Akmal, and Razzaq. Younis played the worst inning of any batter. Akmal played an unnecessary shot in the air. Razzaq wasn't settled, but questionable shot selection. The cake on shot selection though goes to Hafeez. You're in good form, looking good playing cricket shots and why do you feel the need to invent a shot?

As for fielding... 4 drop catches on Tendulkar, 3 were easy as they come... India batted better, fielder better and for the most part, bowled better. They deserved to win this game...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #26
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Pakistan choked, after the start they had, they gave away wickets like it was do or die time.

India vs Sri Lanka in the final. I think India got this, but they have to bat better than today. 260 against Sri Lanka isn't going to work at all.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:45 PM   #27
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P-Chick
What a match! Things didnt go both ways for both teams, but Pakistan had more not go there way, like Sachin having 6 lives literally, but they did get Yuvraj out in one ball so that was HUGE. But I am still lost on why Pakistan didnt play their powerplay earlier, could have made the difference IMO, but I am not complaining. INDIA ZINDABAD!

Typical Pakistan no strategy (lack of powerplay) careless shots and poor fielding. I think in the end India was just the better team, they have been for a while anyway.

Gonna root for Sri Lanka now.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:59 AM   #28
Sky2k8336

Has India vs. Sri Lanka already taken place? If not, will a link be posted in here? I've never watched it but I have friends from all 3 countries and if I can give them shit (whether I know what I'm talking about or not) then I'll take it.

EDIT: By all 3, I was also referring to Pakistan.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:54 AM   #29
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2k8336
Has India vs. Sri Lanka already taken place? If not, will a link be posted in here? I've never watched it but I have friends from all 3 countries and if I can give them shit (whether I know what I'm talking about or not) then I'll take it.

EDIT: By all 3, I was also referring to Pakistan.

Game is going down this Saturday, I don't know the start time but if it's the same of the semi final match, then it's 5:00 am Eastern standard time.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #30
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

Tonight well early tomorrow is the big match, predictions?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: