Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-29-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
Or he may be from the area, and his family and friends want to see him play?
Who gives a f#ck what he wants?

That is on the Cavs, now? If he wants family and friends to see him play, give them tickets... Like every other player in the league has to do when they go on the road.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules

Jeff, you made the thread. You mod it, for once.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #18
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
well, regardless of whether it was one car or ten, the cavs were more than reasonable in their approach to the situation.

I guess. Depends on how much they publicize the rule and if they routinely follow it or not. Either way doesn't really matter too much in the grand scheme of things.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #19
For_Three
For 3!!! Bang!

For_Three has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r15mohd
i think the Cavs and their organization just provoked Lebron into a triple double...I call 30+/10/13

Probably, he plays great when he is mad.
For_Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #20
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Or he may be from the area, and his family and friends want to see him play?

^perhaps that is true also, but putting the family and friends in danger wouldn't be wise either.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #21
YAK
I airball my layups

YAK has an OK reputation so far

Seems like just a misunderstanding.
Not thread worthy and not worth getting butt hurt about.

Yakkity Yak
YAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #22
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Does it matter? I guess the Cavs ought to just let James own the place like he did when he played for the team? When he sent his entourage home, he was allowed into the underground garage.

Jesus, man... You will make excuses for James regardless of what he does.

"Well... He was only trying to get 10 members of his entourage into the normally inaccessible garage and not 50. Completely understandable."

GTFO

Feeling a little emotional out their huh RBA? I guess its good that you have something to celebrate.

How bout those Cavs?
Old 03-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #23
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like how some people act like this is something owed to Lebron.

Arenas generally have rules, and regulations. They choose to exercise it now that he isnt with the organization.

Whats wrong with that?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #24
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

I'm not understanding what the Cavs organization did wrong here. Why would Lebron think that this would be ok?
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #25
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
I'm not understanding what the Cavs organization did wrong here. Why would Lebron think that this would be ok?

They DIDNT do anything wrong. Thats why Im confused as to why people somehow think this is mandatory for Lebron whenever he arrives.

He tried to roll into a parking structure that isnt available for visiting players, with an entourage of people? Come on now.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Feeling a little emotional out their huh RBA? I guess its good that you have something to celebrate.

How bout those Cavs?
Emotion played no role in said post. I was just pointing out something absolutely crystal clear to everyone except, apparently, you.

And, the Cavs are awful... Knew it was coming before the season... Have completely accepted it during the course of the season... Looking forward to the draft and happy that we acquired two Lottery picks.

I'm totally fine with where things are, currently.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #27
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

And I like how people are bringing up the Cavs season, as if this has ANYTHING to do with this article here, or the rules by set forth by the arena itself.

"How about them Cavs"

Thats how fu*king females argue. Spiteful, and emo.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:52 PM   #28
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
I guess. Depends on how much they publicize the rule and if they routinely follow it or not. Either way doesn't really matter too much in the grand scheme of things.
well, the articles I read clearly state that the only time they let players from other teams do this is when they clear it with the cavs first. Lebron didnt (of course) and yet, they still bent the rule for him. Just not for his entourage.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #29
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Does it matter? I guess the Cavs ought to just let James own the place like he did when he played for the team? When he sent his entourage home, he was allowed into the underground garage.

Jesus, man... You will make excuses for James regardless of what he does.

"Well... He was only trying to get 10 members of his entourage into the normally inaccessible garage and not 50. Completely understandable."

GTFO

No I think it's quite the opposite, dude (Bron) probable has some flaws but guys like you will spend days on these forums discussing them and hating on him..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #30
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
And I like how people are bringing up the Cavs season, as if this has ANYTHING to do with this article here, or the rules by set forth by the arena itself.

"How about them Cavs"

Thats how fu*king females argue. Spiteful, and emo.

I guess. They have every right to have rules and LeBron should be treated like any other player on a visiting team. I really just don't see the need to publicize the fact that he was "turned away."

Seems like another case of sour grapes from a bitter city/organization.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: