Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 03-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation
Default What do you guys think of Yi Jianlian?

If I'm not mistaken I believe it's his final year in contract, do you want him back? If it's not his contract year do you guys want to keep him?
Is he getting better?
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you guys think of Yi Jianlian?

I would say hes actually regressed some from last year, he is incredibly inconsistent, doesn't play defense and should be much more in the NBA then like a 10th man off the bench.. I don't care if hes re-signed but I don't see him getting much better and don't want him starting, like he is right now because of injuries.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
one2

he is a seven foot jumpshooter. And there are many of those around the league who do what he does but better.

I don't get to watch him at all but of all the highlights of him on youtube, he seems to thrive of being a jumpshooter off penetration dribble or half azzed pick and roll. He may dunk every now and then. And that's all I can say. Maybe he needs to be more assertive. Sorry I wish the best for him because I know his reps from China are probably giving him crap.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysenelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Yeah, he's not very good. I would not bring him back if his contract is up. If he still has one more year, you can try to trade him or keep him on your bench until his contract expires. Too soft, not assertive, just a 7 foot jump shooter.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: