Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
chris2010
Good High School Starter

chris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Funniest jokes about some nba players

clear cut #1
Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score. (dealing w/ the teamate jason richardson rumors between him and his ex wife)

2nd: The other day i bumped into lebron james and asked him for a dollar. He gave me 75 cents. At first i was confused but then i realized he never gives you the 4th quarter.

3rd: Reporter to bosh: You know people are comparing you, wade and lebron to 2 and a half men. Bosh- yes. Reporter- they say you are the half man but i disagree. Bosh- :). Reporter- At least the half man on the show was the main character.
chris2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation
Default Re: Funniest jokes about some nba players

I've always wondered are there any Chris Bosh fans on here
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
Cermet
Local High School Star

Cermet has no real reputation yet.

I think it's Leandro Barbosa not J. Rich.
Cermet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #4
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation here

Anderson Varegina
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
chris2010
Good High School Starter

chris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Oh yeah another one from awhile back i read on here dealing w/ iverson in turkey.

Random poster: Iverson will be like most african american men at his age and convert to Islam.

Other poster: Yeah like thatll work. They pray 5 times a day. Iverson "Prayer? we talkn bout prayer? we not talkn bout the game we talkn bout prayer. Im supposed to be a muslim superstar and we talkn bout prayer? how silly is that? I may have missed one prayer today. How the hell is me praying going to make me a better muslim?"
chris2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2010
Oh yeah another one from awhile back i read on here dealing w/ iverson in turkey.

Random poster: Iverson will be like most african american men at his age and convert to Islam.

Other poster: Yeah like thatll work. They pray 5 times a day. Iverson "Prayer? we talkn bout prayer? we not talkn bout the game we talkn bout prayer. Im supposed to be a muslim superstar and we talkn bout prayer? how silly is that? I may have missed one prayer today. How the hell is me praying going to make me a better muslim?"
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation here

Courtesy of Showtime:

Quote:
A wild Chandler appeared!

Chandler uses half hook.

Half hook missed!

Chandler uses put back!

But, it's not very effective.

Chandler uses post move!

Chandler is confused!

Chandler turns the ball over in confusion!
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: