Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 05:55 AM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default I believe I was the first to get full max red bars.....

Remember when Jeff had the Member List function? I remember clicking it and I was the only one that had max red on the list.

There were a lot of haters back then. Sadly, I have too many points to turn green ever again.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 AM   #2
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I believe I was the first to get full max red bars.....

I feel honored to post with a living legend.

Negged.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM   #3
dilley
I hit open 5-footers

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Remember when Jeff had the Member List function?
the North Korea of forums, bare bones baby
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:27 AM   #4
NZStreetBaller
Decent playground baller

NZStreetBaller has not been impressing people

making a thread about being the first to be fully red
oh you are the greatest
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM   #5
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Remember when Jeff had the Member List function? I remember clicking it and I was the only one that had max red on the list.

There were a lot of haters back then. Sadly, I have too many points to turn green ever again.
Was the members list disable before Jun 2012
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 AM   #6
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

i didnt know you can max out. i think nickyoung had the most back in the day, i know somebody had a huge stack i couldn't beat. believe me i tried...i know i was 2nd to him tho
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:25 AM   #7
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ashbelly was the first to have max red doe
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM   #8
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pleezebelieve was
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM   #9
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i didnt know you can max out. i think nickyoung had the most back in the day, i know somebody had a huge stack i couldn't beat. believe me i tried...i know i was 2nd to him tho
You weren't second to Blonde/Nick Young, you were his successor.

Blonde/Nick was the most hated ISHer during 2010-11 with his CJK beef. Then you took over as most hated ISHer in 2012. I think Nick even joined the rest of ISH against you. LOL

Don't know who was most hated in 2013 but for 2014, it's clearly Jameer. We're kinda in a weak era though cuz Jameer rarely ever fights back. Same with 9er....weak troll too.

You and Nick always had ammos for days for ISH. A lot of time, ya'll were making it personal too. You're truly a legend at trolling!
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM   #10
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
You weren't second to Blonde/Nick Young, you were his successor.

Blonde/Nick was the most hated ISHer during 2010-11 with his CJK beef. Then you took over as most hated ISHer in 2012. I think Nick even joined the rest of ISH against you. LOL

Don't know who was most hated in 2013 but for 2014, it's clearly Jameer. We're kinda in a weak era though cuz Jameer rarely ever fights back. Same with 9er....weak troll too.

You and Nick always had ammos for days for ISH. A lot of time, ya'll were making it personal too. You're truly a legend at trolling!

nah i started the whole war with the stacks of green and calling out their snobbery altho nickyoung coined 'CJK crew' but i think i was first calling them a bunch of circle jerks because they would all back each other almost like they PM'd each other to be against this person or that person(in my mind at least lol), i think i was still calling them 'greenstacks' back then too....we were both sort of battling them and each other. i was fighting everyone tho, even nickyoung and millwad(i think much later on), and the whole forum was against me at one point(i was real immature and low, still am, but not as ridiculous as i was back then, getting older does change people somewhat)

trust me i remember, i had been here from very early on(like years or a long time when it was ezboard) but a bit off and on....its fun reminiscing how it used to be. these days it really tame. I didn't know jameer was that big a troll tbh, he has a big stack of green so he has to be liked i'd assume

thx man lol its funny how its almost like HS looking back such a huuuge waste of time too but that tends to be the point of forums...

but yeah i think your timeline is rather on since nickyoung was for awhile a bigger hated troll than me by the establishment. he did troll harder before me or something, i do have a memory of that...and i do have a memory of him having a lot of reds before me too so you have to be right.

Last edited by Godzuki : Yesterday at 09:09 AM.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM   #11
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
making a thread about being the first to be fully red
oh you are the greatest

Not really. The thread is about how many haters there are and I don't think I am going to hit green.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM   #12
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
nah i started the whole war with the stacks of green and calling out their snobbery altho nickyoung coined 'CJK crew' but i think i was first calling them a bunch of circle jerks because they would all back each other almost like they PM'd each other to be against this person or that person(in my mind at least lol), i think i was still calling them 'greenstacks' back then too....we were both sort of battling them and each other. i was fighting everyone tho, even nickyoung and millwad(i think much later on), and the whole forum was against me at one point(i was real immature and low, still am, but not as ridiculous as i was back then, getting older does change people somewhat)

trust me i remember, i had been here from very early on(like years or a long time when it was ezboard) but a bit off and on....its fun reminiscing how it used to be. these days it really tame. I didn't know jameer was that big a troll tbh, he has a big stack of green so he has to be liked i'd assume

thx man lol its funny how its almost like HS looking back such a huuuge waste of time too but that tends to be the point of forums...

but yeah i think your timeline is rather on since nickyoung was for awhile a bigger hated troll than me by the establishment. he did troll harder before me or something, i do have a memory of that...and i do have a memory of him having a lot of reds before me too so you have to be right.

Good ole days with the Member List.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM   #13
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Was the members list disable before Jun 2012

If only people knew who I was....

GOAT.
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm pretty sure posters maxed out before OP joined ISH.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM   #15
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone get him to green bars lol
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: