Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #1501
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

impressive performance by nate marquardt

finally a finish tonight, yay!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #1502
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

c-c-c-c-ombo breaker!
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #1503
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
okay, good for you. you answered the second part of the question that i threw out there for people who had nothing interesting to say but who felt like saying "yes" or "no" anyway.

i guess the first part was just too confusing. that's too bad. that was the part where i asked for 'any opinion' on the matter. any interesting opinion on the matter would likely sketch out where JDS might be strong and where he might have a problem in pro boxing. etc, etc... i.e., any interesting insight of any kind.

if you need an analogy to help you understand, consider that part the essay question in HS or college where you actually try to represent your opinion on a matter. not that i was looking for anything deep-- just something mildly interesting would have been fine.
I need a good analogy to help me understand since i dont recall anything in high school or college that made me draw up my on opinion.It helps me that you wouldnt need a deep opinion because iam incapable of such thoughts.A mild response to your question would be perfect.Thank you.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #1504
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew i should have bet money on Nate
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #1505
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I need a good analogy to help me understand since i dont recall anything in high school or college that made me draw up my on opinion.It helps me that you wouldnt need a deep opinion because iam incapable of such thoughts.A mild response to your question would be perfect.Thank you.
well played.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #1506
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rampage on tuesday:
Quote:
I think Chael should keep his word and leave the UFC because thatís what he said he was gonna do if he lost. And he lost HORRIBLY. Bad! Chael sucks. He should go somewhere where people like his interviews, the way he talks shit on everybody. I canít stand that boy. F*ck Chael.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/17...onnen-mma-news

chael on wednesday:
Quote:
ďRampage has one fight left in the UFC and he isnít fighting me."

"I'll give you that answer because I am sitting here wearing my fancy suit, with an ear piece on and I have been branded an analyst on the number one UFC show on TV today. But if you had asked me outside, in my kingdom and I was wearing my sponsorís shirt, I would have told him that he should stick to violating female reporters. He should stick to making box office disasters and driving the wrong way on the freeway ramped up on Mountain Dew. Because heís not on my level. But, you didnít ask me outside, you asked me inside. So letís keep this professional, I donít want to get that message out there.Ē

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/18...ckson-mma-news
bwahahahaha...
Old 07-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #1507
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cormier's last fight in strikeforce will be vs tim sylvia in september
Old 07-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #1508
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seems like a lose-lose situation for DC.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #1509
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Seems like a lose-lose situation for DC.
Not sure what you mean. If he wins (yea, right... "if") then he finally gets in to the UFC and will be on fast track for a title shot.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #1510
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lose-lose in that beating Sylvia means nothing since he's trash at this point and if Cormier somehow loses, a huge blow to his career.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #1511
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Oh.

Well, I see you guys' point now, but I don't think it really matters too much to anyone. Strikeforce had zero HW's left after the formality of the tournament was settled. Meaning the SF HW division was disbanded after the merger.

So the only contractual obligation left was to round up a live body, and DW and SF did just that. If any of that makes sense, just imagine how they'll need to pull the same brand of bullshig yet again when they find some fool to release Barnett from his SF/ST contract.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #1512
jaydacris
Rose

now dana white is saying tim sylvia is not signed by zuffa

im guessing showtime/strikeforce want sylvia, but dana white obviously has problems with him
Old 07-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #1513
jaydacris
Rose

lombard.. zzz....
Old 07-22-2012, 12:01 AM   #1514
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

why does lombard's corner constantly massage his arms? i got lombard winning but far from impressive. and if he stands in front of silva like that? front kick to the faceeee

card's been pretty meh but i did laugh when ring was totally gassed in the 3rd and mcgee still couldn't put together a meaningful combo to finish him

EDIT: this lombard fight man. what a joke
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #1515
jaydacris
Rose

lombard just gift wrapped a title shot for weidman
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: